it's in, and its over homeboyz

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Loving my 08 TLS!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
HAHA!! FORGET ABOUT YOUR FARTCANS!! THERE SOME SHIT WRONG WITH YOUR CAR NOW.

Originally Posted by indoMFP
Is it me or is his car fucking sitting all crooked??? It looks like the car is leaning to the left, wtf??? It maybe that the pic was take wrong, but if you look at the exhause, it looks straight and inline, but the car looks like it is sitting uneven....check it.....
Old 08-27-2004, 03:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TypeSDragon
HAHA!! FORGET ABOUT YOUR FARTCANS!! THERE SOME SHIT WRONG WITH YOUR CAR NOW.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Go Stros!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Tanabe's still look better...hahahah j/k Damn, I thought it was something special.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Instructor

What part of Edmonton do u live on?
Old 08-27-2004, 04:12 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dj5
Agree. I don't want any fartcans on my TL-S.
Fartcans? That's is a stupid name for the exhaust on our TL's. Come on, you can't make up a better name then that. Whoever made up that name is retarded
Old 08-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Drifting

wuts over?? lol i got comptech nukka now wut?!.

comptech > greddy.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Flyin' and Drivin'

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
LMAO you guys are so funny. I must say, I think that looks pretty bad. I really like the way the comptech setup looks, but I'm content with my stock "non-fart cans." hahaha and as far as his holier than thou attitude cause he has big paint cans for exhaust on his car, I'm all too familiar with people of his nature. Living in Atlanta I see this shit way to often, and I cannot stand people with attitudes like that, its uncalled for. And for you dude - I'm not a "motherfucker" so I'd sure appreciate it if you would not generalize next time.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:18 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
there are more then a few TL's rolling around So Cal w/ Evo 2's already
Old 08-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Comet2404
LMAO you guys are so funny. I must say, I think that looks pretty bad. I really like the way the comptech setup looks, but I'm content with my stock "non-fart cans." hahaha and as far as his holier than thou attitude cause he has big paint cans for exhaust on his car, I'm all too familiar with people of his nature. Living in Atlanta I see this shit way to often, and I cannot stand people with attitudes like that, its uncalled for. And for you dude - I'm not a "motherfucker" so I'd sure appreciate it if you would not generalize next time.

Old 08-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Sig Rho's Finest

Originally Posted by slickshoes
Well first of all, I wasn't talking to you...and second of all I could tell by his f'd up attitude and his "trying too hard to look cool"

once again, what the fuck does rap music have anything to o with anything?! ur saying that ppl who listen to rap are "trying too hard to look cool" ?

so then country fans are all hicks and sleep with their cousins

all rock fans are potheads and dress in all black and worship satan

iv said it before ima say it again. TL drivers have a stick up their asses and think their way is the only right way.

rap music has nothing to do with the fact that this guy is a moronic KID. he's 16 years old with a tl. thats why he has a attitude not because of rap music. pull your head out of your ass for a minute.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:28 PM
@ slide or die @

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like the exhaust's look more than its sound...and yeah, REDEEM yourself and post a SOUND FILE NOW, i bet people will start to like it...

Oh, that must be the most cost-inefective mod out there...$1200 for 3hp.

peace
Old 08-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Mongolian
Pix?? did they even make one for the TL ??? Did u take it to a muffler have and customized it?
No they didn't make one for the TL but I have always been very partial to HKS. I had mines customized using the HKS HiPower Ti mufflers along with custom madrel bent pipes (reference: finding a shop with a madrel bender is a bitch!!). I mated the mufflers to 2.5" piping all the way through and removing all resonators. Bad mistake, the car is very loud, but I've grown to endure and love the sound now. Also, I think the piping is actually too big, I here some hulls in the exhuast flow and I think I am losing backpressure somewhere down the line. I am looking to get a comptech b-pipe now cuz it tapers from 2.5" to 2" around the y-pipe. That's why I was wondering before if the axle backs had 2" piping to the mufflers but got no response.

In all honesty, I admit that it was all my fault for losing power. I was just a dumb newb who just wanted to mod his car without doing any research. I have since learned my lesson and am warning all the noobs out there, DO YOUR HOMEWORK before any modding.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:30 AM
l33t

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Kid, dont come on this site and start an ego trip. As you can see it only took about 10 seconds for these guys to tear you apart. Your exhaust is not even close to the nicest one we have seen, its not aligned, its got no rolled tips, its probably loud and obnoxious. not to mention you put it on a gold TL that aint yours. and loose the fucking caps lock. show some respect.

Originally Posted by jack_n_coke
i doubt that hez gettin the response that he was looking for.
Haahhahah ya think?

Originally Posted by tpatel
once again, what the fuck does rap music have anything to o with anything?! ur saying that ppl who listen to rap are "trying too hard to look cool" ?
I think he just meant that some people try to be something they are not, and its obvious this kid is one of those people... "Poser" is the word i was looking for. Rap music is great. This kid is not.

Originally Posted by 1fasttl
Fartcans? That's is a stupid name for the exhaust on our TL's. Come on, you can't make up a better name then that. Whoever made up that name is retarded
Dude, its a fartcan. Big as a coffie can, sounds like someone ripping ass as it goes down the street
Old 08-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
OK ...

Guy got his point across. He got an aftermarket exhaust. He's proud of it. Thread is going to all hell. Closed.