Notices

Honda Inspire Gold Emblems

 
Old 05-16-2019, 08:04 PM
  #1  
New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Age: 20
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda Inspire Gold Emblems

Hello, this is my first post here!
Just showing the rear of my car, quad tips and Inspire emblems on a 2000 TL.
Jang32A1 is offline  
Old 05-19-2019, 01:44 PM
  #2  
Registered Member
 
Silencer_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA
Age: 28
Posts: 122
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Yooo!! Looks amazing! Is it me or is there a slightly wider space between the 'N' and 'S'? Might just be the angle of the picture haha, but looks awesome nonetheless! Great job on the quad tips on the 2G. Don't see that very often! Would you consider getting the 02-03 clear/red tail lights?
Silencer_ is offline  
Old 05-23-2019, 02:11 PM
  #3  
New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Age: 20
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silencer_ View Post
Yooo!! Looks amazing! Is it me or is there a slightly wider space between the 'N' and 'S'? Might just be the angle of the picture haha, but looks awesome nonetheless! Great job on the quad tips on the 2G. Don't see that very often! Would you consider getting the 02-03 clear/red tail lights?
Lmao I was hoping no one would find the imperfections, I kind of eyeballed them and tried to keep a 3cm space when putting them on.
I was thinking of getting the clear taillights, or if I can find custom sequential taillights. But right now I'm thinking of getting wheels or doing something with the front, possibly retrofits.
Jang32A1 is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 04:04 PM
  #4  
Registered Member
 
Silencer_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA
Age: 28
Posts: 122
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Jang32A1 View Post
Lmao I was hoping no one would find the imperfections, I kind of eyeballed them and tried to keep a 3cm space when putting them on.
I was thinking of getting the clear taillights, or if I can find custom sequential taillights. But right now I'm thinking of getting wheels or doing something with the front, possibly retrofits.
Haha hey it looks great man! There's a guy on Instagram that does headlights and taillights. I believe his IG handle is wisedetailz. Aaron Wise is his name.

And cool! What wheels do you plan on getting? Are you on stock suspension?
Silencer_ is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 05:08 PM
  #5  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,766
Received 14,050 Likes on 10,443 Posts
where in Texas?


i'm in Houston!


quad tips look great!
justnspace is online now  
Old 06-08-2019, 02:40 PM
  #6  
New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Age: 20
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silencer_ View Post
Haha hey it looks great man! There's a guy on Instagram that does headlights and taillights. I believe his IG handle is wisedetailz. Aaron Wise is his name.

And cool! What wheels do you plan on getting? Are you on stock suspension?
Im trying to go for chrome wheels around 18x9. Aodhan DS01s look pretty cool.
Im on FF Type 1s right now

Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
where in Texas?


i'm in Houston!


quad tips look great!
Thanks man! Im in Houston too.
Jang32A1 is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
NobleTL
Car Parts for Sale
1
05-09-2015 06:58 AM
spoTLess
Car Parts for Sale
7
08-28-2010 09:25 AM
PayExchang
1G TSX Racing & Competition
0
11-08-2006 06:03 AM
kman156
Second Generation TL (1999-2003)
6
02-27-2002 03:04 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Honda Inspire Gold Emblems


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.