guilty of negligence....

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guilty of negligence....

i have to admit that i do feel guilty...

for neglecting my baby for my new baby in the family.

this is my old baby

my new baby...

i still love my TL tho...we've been thru a lot together...rain or shine.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:09 PM
FOR SALE - BM

MMMmmmmmm that super hot....... i was going to look at the new S4 before i got my TL but that body style was 2 new for me. i didn't want to buy one brand new ..... how is the navi ?????...... good luck with it.....
Old 01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
極品インスパイア32V

I love both cars too
I was gonna buy a A4 w/ ultra sport pack....><
Old 01-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Racer

the navi is nice. i haven't used too many navis out there so i can't really compare but i know for sure that i like it better than benz's COMAND navi which is bit annoying to use.

i love both cars but i'm in love with the S4 right now. so much torque...
funny thing is is that i've had so many G35 coupes trying to race me. i've avoided many just because i did not want to gun it before break-in period but i've smoked one or two G35s and C class AMG.

only downside of it would be that it eats lotta freaking gas. sux i had to pay gas guzzler tax of about $1700.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Burning Brakes

the leavesssssssssss!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

Nice upgrade, but u gotta do something about that grille . paint it silver or something. Otherwise
Old 01-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Mons shaver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell the kit off your old baby.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
wow nice babys
Old 01-10-2006, 08:22 PM
checkmate...

Killer newborn! Just makes you want to imagine, just for fun...what if Acura did the same thing that Audi has done: Stuff a "fictional" Honda V8 in that TL and team it with all-wheel drive. And since there already is a Type-S, it'd be Type-RS.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice now save up for gas for that big 8cyl ... love the interior
Old 01-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
hot new baby!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Nice!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Mr. 2tone

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
omfg...that is 1 hot ride...
Old 01-11-2006, 02:06 AM
08 WDP TL-S

is the S4 really fast?
Old 01-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Three Wheelin'

WOW...your TL looks way better than the S4
Old 01-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Pro

Damn, that audi is a V8?

It looks smaller than our TL's...or is just me?
Old 01-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Registered Abuser

Originally Posted by chewi
WOW...your TL looks way better than the S4
I agree, I'm not a big fan of audi's. They look too plain. That car is fast as hell though....way faster than the TL...Good Luck!!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Burning Brakes

I didn't even know you could get an automatic s4, haha.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Racer

thanks for all the comments.

i still have my TL-s and i love it.

yea the S4 is fast as hell...step on the gas and it doesn't seem to stop pulling.
however i feel like my TL takes off the line quicker... S4 is heavy as hell too...39050 lbs of curb weight.

i was actually shopping around for a regular A4 quattro but HBL Porsche and Audi dealer had this one at a price that i couldnt' refuse. so that's why i ended up with auto shifter tranny... it's got a neat paddle shifter too... hehehe

i'm probably going to keep the body kit on there forever. i might sell the rims and everything else later tho...maybe in couple of years.

TL-S is my beater for now.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:34 PM
08 WDP TL-S

Originally Posted by BlueXTC

yea the S4 is fast as hell...step on the gas and it doesn't seem to stop pulling.
however i feel like my TL takes off the line quicker... S4 is heavy as hell too...39050 lbs of curb weight.

i was actually shopping around for a regular A4 quattro but HBL Porsche and Audi dealer had this one at a price that i couldnt' refuse. so that's why i ended up with auto shifter tranny... it's got a neat paddle shifter too... hehehe

i'm probably going to keep the body kit on there forever. i might sell the rims and everything else later tho...maybe in couple of years.

TL-S is my beater for now.
yeah man....your TL is look much better than your S4....S4 like a stock car...just different engine with the A4....

yes,i beat S4 is really damn fast,but i beat is not faster than a M3...
Old 01-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Burning Brakes

100% put an aftermarket exhaust on your S4
Old 01-11-2006, 01:36 PM
99TL-p 114K

Thats pretty sick man. I like that S4 you got there. Very classy and sporty. Its funny cuz, is it me or does it seem like more and more people are turning into German lovers cuz it seems to me like more and more people are SELLIN OUT and going for VW and AUDI. Alot of people say those fucken engines especially the Turbo ones run really good and pull hard. IDK, i could be wrong, maybe its just me. I have a bunch of friends who are all VW owners and Audi owners and im the odd ball in there with an ACURA TL. But shit, the TL does look sick though, sometimes i think the TL looks wayyy hotter then a Jetta GLI or GTI. Anyone feel the same about this whole thing??
Old 01-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Wallace, LA

Originally Posted by dvsxlt247
Thats pretty sick man. I like that S4 you got there. Very classy and sporty. Its funny cuz, is it me or does it seem like more and more people are turning into German lovers cuz it seems to me like more and more people are SELLIN OUT and going for VW and AUDI. Alot of people say those fucken engines especially the Turbo ones run really good and pull hard. IDK, i could be wrong, maybe its just me. I have a bunch of friends who are all VW owners and Audi owners and im the odd ball in there with an ACURA TL. But shit, the TL does look sick though, sometimes i think the TL looks wayyy hotter then a Jetta GLI or GTI. Anyone feel the same about this whole thing??
In my humble opinion...

When the 2nd gen TL came out it was the hot car for the market segment...

Most aggressive looking, most HP, most standard features, Honda reliability(who would have guessed they built the tranny out of glass?) and so on...

So now other makers, Lexus(IS350), Infiniti(G and M series) have one uped Acura, just as Acura did to them. We will see if the 4th gen TL brings to the table?

As far as the German cars...BMW and Mercedes were always hot...VW and ESPECIALLY Audi are def. becoming more sporty and more marketable to the younger/tuner/performance oriented crowd. Audi is def. making more aggressive cars and people have noticed and bought them.

By the way, sick S4 man....love the interior and rear...something about their fronts just doesn't do it for me?

Anyway, great selection in the new car, thanks for sharing and enjoy!!!
Old 01-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TLsu
In my humble opinion...

Most aggressive looking, most HP, most standard features, Honda reliability(who would have guessed they built the tranny out of glass?) and so on...

So now other makers, Lexus(IS350), Infiniti(G and M series) have one uped Acura, just as Acura did to them. We will see if the 4th gen TL brings to the table?

As far as the German cars...BMW and Mercedes were always hot...VW and ESPECIALLY Audi are def. becoming more sporty and more marketable to the younger/tuner/performance oriented crowd. Audi is def. making more aggressive cars and people have noticed and bought them.

By the way, sick S4 man....love the interior and rear...something about their fronts just doesn't do it for me?

as for the front end of the car...you either love it or hate it. i thought it was too radical for me when i first saw A8 (all their grilles look alike) but after seeing it few times it grew on me and looks different from traditional front end. to each his own.

there always have been audi and vw enthusiasts all over the world, if not longer than japanese car enthusiasts. I defin. am not selling out becuase i love my TL and most of hondas. I've owned maximas before but let's not get into that POS.
i'm just trying different flavors...if u know what i mean.

i maybe sleeping with the V8 340 hp german, but my ua5 will always be in my heart.

by the way...this bitch handles like there is no tomorrow
Old 01-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Bread-A Spec
yeah man....your TL is look much better than your S4....S4 like a stock car...just different engine with the A4....

yes,i beat S4 is really damn fast,but i beat is not faster than a M3...

my TL is one sexy bitch, i tell u.

S4 has a sweet wide ass...hmmm just want to

i probably can't beat an M3 on the strip...but once on the highway it's a different story. car pulls hard on the highway. who knows...maybe maybe not...haven't tried it. i did have one stupid kid in a red M3 mess with me on I-95 near Philly. man i swear he thought he was so bad...weaving thru congest highway like that and turning on the hazards after 3 seconds. lil pussy....didn't even have the balls to see me on a straight way at least. i like to gun it once in a while but not to a point where it will endager many ppl including my new baby.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:28 PM
99TL-p 114K

Originally Posted by TLsu
In my humble opinion...

Yeah you are right about that. If anything, i just hope that acura doesnt make the 4th Gen TL similar in shape to the 3rd Gen cuz i really dont like the 3rd gen shape that much. Id take the 2nd Gen over the 3rd.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:32 PM
99TL-p 114K

my TL is one sexy bitch, i tell u.

S4 has a sweet wide ass...hmmm just want to

i probably can't beat an M3 on the strip...but once on the highway it's a different story. car pulls hard on the highway. who knows...maybe maybe not...haven't tried it. i did have one stupid kid in a red M3 mess with me on I-95 near Philly. man i swear he thought he was so bad...weaving thru congest highway like that and turning on the hazards after 3 seconds. lil pussy....didn't even have the balls to see me on a straight way at least. i like to gun it once in a while but not to a point where it will endager many ppl including my new baby.
I feel you on that one. Damn i also didnt know the S4 is packin 340Hp!!! THATS SO SICKKK. If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for the S4? Thats a small midsized car with alot of fucken power under the hood!!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

damn, that car is as fat as the people in out country lol
no offense to all our rubanesque buddies out there
Old 01-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Racer

I feel you on that one. Damn i also didnt know the S4 is packin 340Hp!!! THATS SO SICKKK. If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for the S4? Thats a small midsized car with alot of fucken power under the hood!!

thanks mang...u really have to drive it to understand the difference in power of v8. i got it for $52,000 out the door.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:50 AM
9.5+10.5 22m=Hella Flush

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
I like everything about the new gen S4 but not the tail lights. It reminds me of a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:20 AM
08 WDP TL-S

totally agree with you man...

TL look all the way better than a Jetta or GTI or A4...