Complete>>>PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 07:08 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by III
interesting.. i meant like what H emblem he used for the CL grille... accord or jdm saber or something?

both your car and the cl look damn good dont get me wrong... it just seems that if you're gonna erase something (moldings/trunk badges), why would you add something that looks outta place afterwards... sorta...

ah sick anyways
you know how family keeps secrets and of course he did lol, but i really wish i could drive to HI, and show you how great that rear H contrasts with the rest of the car. Once again i had the regular Inspire H, but i felt it looked to small and less noticable, but this H just leaves people with a question, "what kind of honda is that?" because they see the badge more and clear. Do you have any pics of your CL??
Old 06-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Thanks guys for the comments.......stayed tuned and lets keep our TLz clean 24/7
Old 06-16-2008, 04:49 AM
III
prototype

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
you know how family keeps secrets and of course he did lol, but i really wish i could drive to HI, and show you how great that rear H contrasts with the rest of the car. Once again i had the regular Inspire H, but i felt it looked to small and less noticable, but this H just leaves people with a question, "what kind of honda is that?" because they see the badge more and clear. Do you have any pics of your CL??

i was assuming the setup of a 99-01 honda saber grille for your cuz's cl... as for your emblem, i wasnt talking about that, i meant the bumper markers on the CL (and adding them after shaving the moldings)

to me your rear H looks too big only 'cause it extends higher than the taillights, doesnt look bad tho, just not for me. to each his own

pics of my CL? i used to have a 98 3.0,.... here:

but now i got a 02 tl-s, which would be this car...:

lookin good guys. btw i like the all-amber corners, interesting... never seen that before. matches good w/ your color/setup. some sick wheels would set your shit off mean dude
Old 06-17-2008, 02:24 PM
.a BUM with SMG...

Originally Posted by III
i was assuming the setup of a 99-01 honda saber grille for your cuz's cl... as for your emblem, i wasnt talking about that, i meant the bumper markers on the CL (and adding them after shaving the moldings)

to me your rear H looks too big only 'cause it extends higher than the taillights, doesnt look bad tho, just not for me. to each his own

lookin good guys. btw i like the all-amber corners, interesting... never seen that before. matches good w/ your color/setup. some sick wheels would set your shit off mean dude
very nice man, 5 stars 4 you
Old 06-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Racer

Must be my mans with the sickest tsx holding our hood down, looking lovely your self bro, we need to meet up, your the only reason why im really gettin CF, shit just looks GREAT!!!!!!!. Yo rex did you see a new gen white CL slammed with CF hood and trunk, man that bitch is sexy!!!!!!!
your TL looks good bro.. keep it up.. that CL you seen is my boy.. just slammed it and added the cf.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

buy my supercharger and you will be cooler.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Racer

did i speak to u on b20vtec when you were looking to buy my TL??
Old 06-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Instructor

the silver tl is sexy.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:05 PM
III
prototype

^thanks... dont mean to threadjack tho, my air-installed thread is somewhere recently posted. just was confused since the guy asked to see pics of my CL... not tl... sorry jdm-inspired...
Old 06-19-2008, 06:10 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sittinlow
your TL looks good bro.. keep it up.. that CL you seen is my boy.. just slammed it and added the cf.
Wussup bro yeh its me, and i must say, i give you the most props because you influenced me when i seen your TL around me neighborhood and most DEF at "H.I.N", i took a pic of it next thing you know 1-2 years later i had one. Man you had that ass sittin bro, i fell in love with it. We need to meet up at a meet or something and tell your boy his CL is looking TUFF, now i need to work on stepping up my CF game, that CL looks sick!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 06:16 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

*my
Old 06-19-2008, 06:29 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by III

First of all i must say thats a sick ass CL, second GOD DAM!!!!!!!! Your 02 TL-S is SICKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! Man im i dont even know what to say!!!! I had no idea you were sitting so mean and deadly!!!!!!. NICE F-IN car man, it made my day. And of course you know NY always have different styles and what not, but you should do the amber bro, because oviously you know the JDM theme, and seen civics and other hondas with the AMber Corners just like me and i realized i must have them on my TL because that Amber brings flavor. I have amber in my blood because whenever i went to street races around my way of course drivers would have their headlights off to avoid attention and it was Amber corners and yellow fogs 24/7, well the NY style. Do the Amber corners and show the world, thats what im doing it and i freaking LOVE IT.....And your rear H looks pretty good, I may switch back, my friends are always telling me some shit that changes my mind!! Do the AMBER!!! Dont worry wheels im working on. And dont worry about the thread its all LOVE we far family........lol
Old 06-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that drop looks damn nice. im amazed theyre only springs. i didnt know you could get them that short. im not even that low with coilovers.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:30 PM
III
prototype

haha thanks man, right on. yep find yourself a sick set of sick-fitting wheels and you'll be set. yeah i just did the air install on my car like a month or so ago... got new wheels coming soon again too haha.

as for the amber, i think it looks damn good on your car, but i dunno if it'll flow with my car. cleared/silver seems to be the theme (although the next wheels im gettin may not ness. be silver, cant give it away tho people dont like teasers haha)

in the meantime, thas your original shiz.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:32 PM
III
prototype

jdm by the way, here's a link to more pics if youre interested, thanks again for the compliments dude

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179329
Old 06-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Racer

Wussup bro yeh its me, and i must say, i give you the most props because you influenced me when i seen your TL around me neighborhood and most DEF at "H.I.N", i took a pic of it next thing you know 1-2 years later i had one. Man you had that ass sittin bro, i fell in love with it. We need to meet up at a meet or something and tell your boy his CL is looking TUFF, now i need to work on stepping up my CF game, that CL looks sick!!!!
yea man.. i told him about the thread, he said he remembered seeing you, and said ur Tl looks hott and slammed.. maybe i catch u at a car meet or on the streets. look out for the White dropped G. If i see u i'll honk or something, im sure i cant miss your TL.. thanks for the compliments on mine, i miss it at times too, especially when i see other hott ones like urs. u probably seen my boys black TL, kitted and slammed on ronjon wheels around richmondhill.. anyway b4 i get yelled at for rambling..our crews should link up tho, next car meet or something..holla at me..keep it up bro
Old 06-22-2008, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
#1, is your cousin's CL a 3.0?
#2, is he on acurazine? you should direct him to the CL section
#3, I need to know what rear lip is on the CL lol.
#4, very nice cars bro lol
Old 06-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DaInFaMMuS1
#1, is your cousin's CL a 3.0?
#2, is he on acurazine? you should direct him to the CL section
#3, I need to know what rear lip is on the CL lol.
#4, very nice cars bro lol
get his arse on the CL forums. To atleast post some pics up yo. Tell him not to leave us hangin.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sittinlow
yea man.. i told him about the thread, he said he remembered seeing you, and said ur Tl looks hott and slammed.. maybe i catch u at a car meet or on the streets. look out for the White dropped G. If i see u i'll honk or something, im sure i cant miss your TL.. thanks for the compliments on mine, i miss it at times too, especially when i see other hott ones like urs. u probably seen my boys black TL, kitted and slammed on ronjon wheels around richmondhill.. anyway b4 i get yelled at for rambling..our crews should link up tho, next car meet or something..holla at me..keep it up bro
Most DEFF my dude.......