20z on a G and 19z on A Type S

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 06:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude stop lying. just admit the fact that you and your friends are all spoiled little kids who waste their parents money. dont try and hide it

and "ooOOoOO" you drove a buick hand me down!!! OMG WOW.....nigga i drove 500 dollar buckets untill college, driven with no insurance cus i couldnt afford it. most of the kids i grew up with still ride in unregistered buckets or the bus. i feel guilthy that i have a nice 10k car sometimes. you belong on laguna beach

i hope your friend crashes his corvette
Old 10-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Intermediate

Angry

honestly, i think the kid is a liar. i dont think he owns the two acuras and just bull shits about "his" cars. i dont think he has friends that drive those cars, if he does then he probably just knows of them.

second. how can he say acura is shit if both of "his" cars were acuras? instead of getting two acuras he couldve gotten something "better?"

probably he was trying to look cool but it bit himself in the ass when everyone got mad.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Intermediate

you notice how he goes back and forth about spending money like its nothing then to not being able to afford gas? come on guys this kid is a bull shitter trying to look cool on the INTERNET because he CANT be cool in his town.

dont believe everything he says.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Instructor

That G is absolutely sick. The TL looks like it is wearing a leisure suit.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:24 PM
TLs on 19s

There's some pics of a night out in the vette . . so no i don't just know of him he is a close buddy but very spoiled . . .

daddy tried teaching me the value of a dollar . . but gave up on that after a year . . . and Yes the TSX is Gone . . it was actually an investment . . i made 1,000 bucks on it somehow!! but don't worry

o0o yea i almost forgot . . when they gave up on me they bought this truck for me
Old 10-20-2005, 09:33 PM
TLs on 19s

Originally Posted by 41510TL
dude stop lying. just admit the fact that you and your friends are all spoiled little kids who waste their parents money. dont try and hide it

and "ooOOoOO" you drove a buick hand me down!!! OMG WOW.....nigga i drove 500 dollar buckets untill college, driven with no insurance cus i couldnt afford it. most of the kids i grew up with still ride in unregistered buckets or the bus. i feel guilthy that i have a nice 10k car sometimes. you belong on laguna beach

i hope your friend crashes his corvette

quoted str8 from the vette driver !!!! tell him that just becuz i drive a sik car that my parents worked their asses off for doesnt mean he has to hate on me bcuz i have nothing to do with the money they make for their living

p.s:and if i do catch him on the streets ill run him off the road
Old 10-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,860 Likes on 2,580 Posts
Originally Posted by o3TLson19s
quoted str8 from the vette driver !!!! tell him that just becuz i drive a sik car that my parents worked their asses off for doesnt mean he has to hate on me bcuz i have nothing to do with the money they make for their living

oh wait so now your buddy is gonna run me off the road fucker. this is hilarious. let me just kick his ass first. fucking rich pricks.

p.s. i hope your friend loses control of his vette hits a tree and the cars burns with him in it. and no i dont feel bad for saying it.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Drifting

Received 267 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
oh wait so now your buddy is gonna run me off the road fucker. this is hilarious. let me just kick his ass first. fucking rich pricks.

p.s. i hope your friend loses control of his vette hits a tree and the cars burns with him in it. and no i dont feel bad for saying it.
stupid spoiled bastards...if your parents are buying you these cars for you to abuse..their even more stupid...
Old 10-21-2005, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by drigo
stupid spoiled bastards...if your parents are buying you these cars for you to abuse..their even more stupid...
thank you glad someone agrees
Old 10-21-2005, 12:52 AM

oh and by the way where are you from so I can come visit so you can try to run me off the road.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:29 AM
Instructor

LOCK THIS THREAD...Cleary this kid is a spoiled punk ass rich kid....come around NY and see how bad you get ur ass kicked for talking so much shit about what you have.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by NYbsbl04
LOCK THIS THREAD...Cleary this kid is a spoiled punk ass rich kid....come around NY and see how bad you get ur ass kicked for talking so much shit about what you have.
dont lock this thread thats what happened to the last one. I rather heckle him a little more.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:27 PM
TLs on 19s

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
oh and by the way where are you from so I can come visit so you can try to run me off the road.

MIAMI COME GET ME!!!!!!!!!!! i'll be waiting. . o0o and btw . . haha $500 dollars bro that was the dealer fee for the TL HAHAHAHA
Old 10-21-2005, 06:28 PM
TLs on 19s

Originally Posted by NYbsbl04

why do u have to hate on spoiled kids . . u wish ur life was as great as mine !! so stop hatein and go make some fucking money !!! and spoil yourself !!! then u will enjoy life and not hate on people who have things handed to them
Old 10-21-2005, 07:02 PM

MIAMI COME GET ME!!!!!!!!!!! i'll be waiting. . o0o and btw . . haha $500 dollars bro that was the dealer fee for the TL HAHAHAHA
where is miami and also what do you mean by the dealer fee for the TL was $500
Old 10-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Instructor

why do u have to hate on spoiled kids . . u wish ur life was as great as mine !! so stop hatein and go make some fucking money !!! and spoil yourself !!! then u will enjoy life and not hate on people who have things handed to them
Im not hating on anyone kid.....you're making yourself look like a fucking fool talking game when your parents supply it for you. BTW...I have had my own company and sell cars so id end it right there. Make a buck kid.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:57 PM
trill recognize trill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you will have no future, i despise people like you. It's one thing to be spoiled, but its another thing to brag about it, noone gives a fuck and you need to get a life... now if you out there gettin it on your own its a different story, but if u bummin off of parents, thats pathetic...
Old 10-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Banned

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bring that little kid into my neighborhood, with his pretty little lacoste polo shirts and his corvette. me and my boys would strip that little bitch to his shoes, and then strip his car down and drop him off in the fillmore. we wouldnt eve have to kick his ass.....hed probably be crying like a little bitch already.

your real funny kid,im gonna laugh my ass off when he crashes his sports car and dies.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:32 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bring that little kid into my neighborhood, with his pretty little lacoste polo shirts and his corvette. me and my boys would strip that little bitch to his shoes, and then strip his car down and drop him off in the fillmore. we wouldnt eve have to kick his ass.....hed probably be crying like a little bitch already.

your real funny kid,im gonna laugh my ass off when he crashes his sports car and dies.
I am with you man I would love to meet that kid.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:34 PM
TLs on 19s

you guys are great u just made my friday night . . U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ? ? so0 sad !!
Old 10-21-2005, 11:16 PM
slickacurarick

saweeeeet! dubteens in da hause!
Old 10-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Banned

haha dont worry bout me. i just think your pathetic. your obviously from a sheltered rich neighborhood and are pretty ignorant, so theres really nothing can say to make you change your mind.

theres really nothing wrong with being spoiled. shit i think im pretty spoiled cus i drive a 10k car when my boys drive cars that are the price of my rims. but im not out there bragging about it.

you obviously dont know shit kid and your comments show you dont. kids with the wealth know not to brag in my city because the kids who brag about what they got are the kids that get JACKED. its too bad most real lifers cant get into your gated community, cus they would run through your punkass pockets and leave you bloody real quick, trust me.

peace im gonna go get drunk and kick it with some real peeps
Old 10-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Banned

]
hahahahah look at these little wiggers...you crack me up. you could easily run my car off the road but id run that little ghetto wannabe smirk straight off that face. too bad there arent alot of kids like that where i live...my neighborhood would be rich off the pocket search money

alrite enough of this haha
Old 10-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

I have no idea what's going on but i still love this shit, some day I'll read through all these posts.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:40 AM

its too bad most real lifers cant get into your gated community, cus they would run through your punkass pockets and leave you bloody real quick, trust me.

peace im gonna go get drunk and kick it with some real peeps
I'd do it to him
Old 10-22-2005, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by boku

I have no idea what's going on but i still love this shit, some day I'll read through all these posts.
you should its pretty comical
Old 10-22-2005, 01:42 AM

you guys are great u just made my friday night . . U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ? ? so0 sad !!
actually its called college fucker. getting work done so you can party on the weekend. not all of us have everything just handed to us and need to get an education so we can make a living.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:32 AM
TLs on 19s

Yea it's a shame that i do go to college . . . and i am an asstant manager at an electrical company . . but don't worry im sheltered . . haha im bragging ? ? damn i have alot more to brag about then a 30,000 dollar car . . thats the least of shit i have to brag about !!!
Sorry im 20 and my parents still gimme what i want!!!
Old 10-22-2005, 01:33 PM

Yea it's a shame that i do go to college . . . and i am an asstant manager at an electrical company . . but don't worry im sheltered . . haha im bragging ? ? damn i have alot more to brag about then a 30,000 dollar car . . thats the least of shit i have to brag about !!!
Sorry im 20 and my parents still gimme what i want!!!
sorry....I would rather work for shit and know I got it myself and that I am actually making something of my self other than an ungrateful spoiled rich kid like yourself.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Banned

god damn...your 20 but you act like a 14 year old. your comments just show everyone how immature and naive you are. like i said....try bragging about shit where i live and you will get shot, thats no joke. ive got lots of stories about guys thinking they were sick, balling on 24s and acting like they were the shit, only to find themselves riddled with bullets. that aint no joke man

your fortunate you live in the laguna beach of the east coast
Old 10-22-2005, 03:02 PM
trill recognize trill

god damn...your 20 but you act like a 14 year old. your comments just show everyone how immature and naive you are. like i said....try bragging about shit where i live and you will get shot, thats no joke. ive got lots of stories about guys thinking they were sick, balling on 24s and acting like they were the shit, only to find themselves riddled with bullets. that aint no joke man

this boy talks from the hood
Old 10-22-2005, 04:06 PM

LOL you should invite him over to visit you, you wouldnt have to worry about seeing him cause he wouldnt make it LOL.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:43 AM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
Okay, I just saw the whole thread starting from mudding the Tsx to this. From what I saw. This kid is full of crap!!~ He is lying!! He might have friends that drives a z06 but he doesn't own two cars. That isn't his TSX!!~ Here some reasons why!!
1. Look at his house!!! (doesn't look like nice house to me more like $200,000 house?)
2. He said he got those trucks but look where its at.. he has two differen house??? I don't think!! even he does. Those are one ghetto ass house.
3. He drove hand down buick?? WTF. If he is that rich, why would his dad would drive a buick???
4. Look at pictures that he took for TSX?? You see the dates?? If he is so rich why would he use ghetto ass old school style carama?? no digital cam?
5. His parents probably works on grave yard shift and cleaing some offices probably.
I don't call him a rich person. He is just messing with everyone. I can make any kind of story if I want. Think about it guys. There is no prove that He owned the TSX..
He could found some picture from google or something.
Just ignore this kid!!~ He sure do have alot of time to make up the story. hahahaha
Old 10-23-2005, 04:44 AM
mmmmmm....

one more thing!! If he is so rich than why drive a riced out TL??? BTW those rims are soooo ugly!!~ ruins the whole car.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx
Okay, I just saw the whole thread starting from mudding the Tsx to this. From what I saw. This kid is full of crap!!~ He is lying!! He might have friends that drives a z06 but he doesn't own two cars. That isn't his TSX!!~ Here some reasons why!!
1. Look at his house!!! (doesn't look like nice house to me more like $200,000 house?)
2. He said he got those trucks but look where its at.. he has two differen house??? I don't think!! even he does. Those are one ghetto ass house.
3. He drove hand down buick?? WTF. If he is that rich, why would his dad would drive a buick???
4. Look at pictures that he took for TSX?? You see the dates?? If he is so rich why would he use ghetto ass old school style carama?? no digital cam?
5. His parents probably works on grave yard shift and cleaing some offices probably.
I don't call him a rich person. He is just messing with everyone. I can make any kind of story if I want. Think about it guys. There is no prove that He owned the TSX..
He could found some picture from google or something.
Just ignore this kid!!~ He sure do have alot of time to make up the story. hahahaha

awesome
Old 10-23-2005, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx
one more thing!! If he is so rich than why drive a riced out TL??? BTW those rims are soooo ugly!!~ ruins the whole car.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:42 PM
mmmmmm....

hahaha!!!~ Man, I see alot of grammer mistake on my reply. Hahaha.. I was so tired but I had to write something back. I was getting angry at this dumb ass kid. I got your back CCCcolt.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:45 PM
mmmmmm....

Old 10-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GayTL
this boy talks from the hood
hahaha i dont live in the hood man....almost every district in the city has its drama, you dont need to live in the ghetto. my neighborhoods full of russian and ukraine immigrants and mafia type familes though
Old 10-23-2005, 04:34 PM
trill recognize trill

hahaha i dont live in the hood man....almost every district in the city has its drama, you dont need to live in the ghetto. my neighborhoods full of russian and ukraine immigrants and mafia type familes though
mafia? haha must be interesting....

Quick Reply: 20z on a G and 19z on A Type S