2003 1.7 El

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BraveDemon
This is Acurazine. Meaning a place for all Acuras. I don't see the point of trying to shut down a thread that was posted by an owner of an Acura of his/her ride.

It's not a TL? So what? He has a TL, he's posted pics of his ride, and his ride is clean. So why can't he share his other rides?

When I sell my 02 TL-S for a 335i Bmw Coupe or S2000Cr, I will most likely post a pic of my new ride here in the 2g Pic section; why? Because I've spent so much time here and acquired some respect and comraderie here. I plan to still stick around even when I'm no longer an Acura TL owner.

Honestly, I can understand why alot of the og 2g TL owners never post in this forum anymore; all the newer 2nd gen TL owners are immature as shit. Probably because the value of the 2nd Gen TL is worth beans now. When I rolled off the lot with my 2003 TL-S brand new, I paid $31k for it; now its worth about $14k about the same as the immature brats buying new Civics.

If you don't like, don't post, simple as that.

(end rant)

To the go who hooked me up with the EL forum, thanks man! My GF will be super excited. Maybe she can finally convert her Civic front end to the EL.

And to Bigtuffguy, sweet photo shop; my GF actually has the HFP lip kit on her civic, and so if we do a front end conversion, we'd need the front lip kit for the EL. THanks for posting that pic, exactly what I was looking for.

even a mod says it should be in a diff forum

so what, now its ok to post other pics of a totally diff car in a specific forum? rules r rules...dont see why another member posts a thread, that breaks the rules, and it gets locked..

this OP posts a thread not a 2nd gen, and claims he was "bored and had nothing else to do".........guess thats ok, its within rules right?

btw dont give me any bullshit bout the newer members blah blah blah, go cry somewhere else
Old 02-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ill be the bigger man and stop, do what you like, but i find it bullshit that threads in the past has been deleted for not following rules, guess this one is except

stupid ELs...
Old 02-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Nice CSX:

Old 02-25-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm Down Right Fierce!

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
^^ Holy Crap. :amazed:

That is a good looking CSX.

Hmm for the canadians on AZine, are the interiors in the EL/CSX's nicer than the USDM civics? For those of you who have had a chance to sit in both of course...
Old 02-25-2008, 10:31 PM
2003 TL-S A-SPEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MurdaZ
r u fucking retarded? wow..

02 tls converted to an aspec, aspecs only came out in the year 03 dofus

and apexi world sport2 dampner is the coilovers im running u dumbass...

gay rims r the oddessy rims shitface

damn
you took a presumably fine TL and poked holes in it to put side markers off a car a decade its senior. and now its an A-SPEC.

Of course you have either an NBP or an ABP TL, the only colors the A-SPEC came in. and of course you matched the front grill, headlights and door handles with the body color, with a full skirt kit. You also had the leather refinished in blue. and the center console and door trims painted aluminum. you bought the short shifter and A-SPEC illuminated spoiler, not to mention the metal door sills with ACURA written on them.

your conversion sounds just about complete.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:56 AM
-Arsenic-

Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts

damn
What the fuck? Can't you ever post without sounding like a jackass?? Damn dude, get pills or something.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:36 AM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Originally Posted by 02type-s
What the fuck? Can't you ever post without sounding like a jackass?? Damn dude, get pills or something.

hahaha damn right, someone should do something about that jerk, he's really being an ass for no valuable reason.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:13 AM
New ride...Acura MDX 2013

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
with all due respect MurdaZ... You should've been the bigger man in the first place and just said nothing. Maybe this does belong in car talk, but I really don't think that its up to you to decide. Carry on though if you want to keep looking like a jerk. BTW there are some nice EL and CSX out there.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

damn
Ok fine. Your right, I'm wrong. But at the end of the day your still a douchebag. I don't give F@#$ what you have to say about all that and your responses will be ignored anyhow. I'm not gonna sit here and argue about trivial shit over the internet.
To bigtuffguy: Sorry your thread got jacked by this kid.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
2003 TL-S A-SPEC

it's all good. as long as the vast majority of the people are enjoying this thread i'm happy.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:58 AM
DESI miern

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i like the back end of the EL, but the car as a whole looks wierd from the side because the back looks soo much bigger than the front.. other than that, its a pretty nice car, first time ive seen it.. that black CSX looks nice also (first time ive seen that too)
Old 02-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Indian Acura Driver

Originally Posted by BraveDemon
^^ Holy Crap. :amazed:

That is a good looking CSX.

Hmm for the canadians on AZine, are the interiors in the EL/CSX's nicer than the USDM civics? For those of you who have had a chance to sit in both of course...

Yes.

There's actually a more 'refined' look, similar to say, the Accord and RL difference. They may seem alike, however you can tell sitting in it, that it's just more than a Civic.

I truly can't say for the CSX, but i believe it's the same deal...i also think the CSX will be phased out as the Honda Civic will now get Navi AND Leather like the US one...which is upsetting, i like the JDM looking ones a bit more.

I like the Black CSX that was posted, really nice, i think a rear lip would complete it though.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:12 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by @cUr@-TL
here u go