My dream tl-s

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread is hilarious.
K, first off let me state my OPINION, not a critisizm.
Aspec_03TL-S
You should let go of this "I want a 13 sec. car" dream of your TL. Get over trying to beat SRT-4's and Mustangs. Save that money to buy a house....

If the girls in your town like guys based on how fast their cars go, then perhaps it's time to look elsewhere for women, because that's trash. Also, the TL-S has some kick to it as it is, if your having trouble taking Mustangs then bring your car to the shop and make sure everything is okay. I have a friend who has a Mustang GT and I keep up well with him, look at the performance of our cars, quite comparable.
ALSO, you should NOT be racing if you live in residential. That's just downright dangerous, jackass behaviour like that is how people lose their lives and why our government is forced to create strict laws and punishments for speeding.

And please, if you have such jealousy for these mustangs and SRT-4's at least take consolance in the fact that you own one of only 800 A-spec's. While Mustangs are a dime a dozen. Anyone of these musclecar owners who can't respect the rareness and great looks of your car, don't deserve your ire.

BUT if you are so desperate to smoke these guys on the road with an import car, then I suggest you sell your A-Spec (heck I'll take it) use the $16,000-$17,000 to purchase an old Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, put money into that and blow them all away.
The TL is a well rounded sporty luxury car, comfortable and stylish yet still quick and fun to drive. I get compliments on my car all the time, and I keep it clean and simple. I don't need to compete with anyone or impress anyone, I want a comfortable and fun ride...

And lastley, please stop making us Canadians look bad. We do not need you insulting Americans the way you do, but hell what can I expect..you're from Quebec.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Instructor

ummm dude there's a drag strip like 7 minutes away from here...and yes i can keep up good with them but i wanna be just a bit quicker without gutting the interior or engine accessories...just a bit quicker thats all. And it has nothing to do with jealousy i just know to many ppl driving those cars and thinking that they are beasts...most ppl say hell the TL is slow as fuck big 4 door and its an auto...then we race they are all suprised cause i keep up good for what the car actually is...now i wanna win and see how suprised they are when my 4 door family sedan beats them at the track. As far as the house goes im just not ready for it yet im still way to young and iresponsable. and street racing in sherbrooke happens everywhere the other day my gf raced an 70yr old couple in a Grand Am lol... we have a stretch of road, 3 lights in the commercial sector of town... stay there for 10 minutes and your gonna see a race for sure. Did you know in finlandd it takes 4 years to get a drivers license...winter around here aint far off from finland and we have 14 yr old kids driving 15sec scooters...maybe the problem isint the ppl driving or the laws the government is imposing...maybe its just way to easy to get you license around here...(by the way i have a perfect driving record...never even gotten a ticket yet)
Old 08-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Instructor

and as far as the from quebec comment goes man i hate quebec...but hell the world insults americans and the THINK BIG mentality... like i said if they could wear bling and have 20' rims on a big wheel they would....
Old 08-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Mr. 2tone

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
theres an edit button...use it...
Old 08-28-2009, 05:50 PM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by Aspec_03tl-s
and as far as the from quebec comment goes man i hate quebec...but hell the world insults americans and the THINK BIG mentality... like i said if they could wear bling and have 20' rims on a big wheel they would....
did you just try to insult americans? lol i hope not because if you did.. wow fail-o-rama

ps. give me the A-spec and you can turn my TL into a wowzerssuperfastzz car!!! i'll treat the A-Spec better. and have pride in what it is already.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:54 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
This is probably one of the worst threads of all time on any forum. The OP manages to make an ass out of himself while at the same time not being funny or memorable, and this thread is hopeless but it keeps on going and going, like a cockroach climbing out of a pile of shit and radioactive waste unfazed.

let this thread die already. I'm not helping but it can't get much worse.... I hope
Old 08-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Instructor

oh please cumco suck my fuckin cock you billy mays fudge packin homo!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
I think his feelings are hurt lol. Seriously mods why isn't this thread closed by now.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:32 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts

I don't think its possible to get offended by you. Its like a little special kid calling you names.... you can't help but just pat him on the head and laugh at him, since he just doesn't understand. Thanks for trying.... I would, but you're simply not worth the time or effort. This thread itself will stand as evidence of your self-ownage for as long as the internet is around.