Zaino Zfx Is Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Thumbs up Zaino Zfx Is Here

http://www.zainobros.com/files/info.htm#ZFX

ZFX 2ml Zaino Flash Cure Accelerator Additive for Z-2, Z-5, Z-3 NEW . $19.95

WOOOHOOO!!!! I'm gonna go drive out to Howell this week and get me some. Right from the source, well at least from the local speed shop up the street.
Old 12-04-2001, 10:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
umm..... read it but still don't fully understand...... so what does it speed up and why? anyone enlighten me?
Old 12-04-2001, 10:54 PM
bluLEGEND

Angry

Great, I just bought the Z1. But it looks as if you need a ZFX for Z2 and Z5. I'm waiting till the weather looks good before I clay and do the whole thing. Anyway, in SD I don't think I'll have to wait too long for the stuff to dry. ZFX is only supposed to hasten the curing time right? But I guess ZFX makes Z1 unecessary. Doh.
Old 12-05-2001, 06:40 AM
Senior Moderator

ZFX™ Flash Cure Accelerator Additive

Three years in the making, Zaino ZFX™ is finally here!

ZFX™, with Flash Cure™ (patent pending), is a revolutionary new polish enhancement additive that's exclusive to the Zaino Show Car Polish system. There's never been anything quite like ZFX™, and here's why:

All polish, sealant and wax protection systems must "cure" before they can effectively protect your paint. Once cured, all paint protection systems begin to deteriorate. The rate of deterioration depends on many factors, including the chemicals used, bonding qualities, weather, washing, and use of the car.

A very few specialty paint protection systems can be layered to increase protection and paint appearance. Layer-able systems must cure prior to application of subsequent coats. Depending on the product, cure time may take a few hours or a few days.

For lasting protection, most synthetic sealants are formulated to be hard. If not properly designed, synthetic sealants may crack, yellow or distort the optics of the paint surface.
ZFX™ is a Zaino Show Car Polish acceleration and appearance additive. It offers near-instant cure time, reduced surface distortion, enhanced polish flexibility, and improved bonding to both paint and additional layers of Show Car Polish. In simple terms, ZFX™ vastly improves paint surface appearance and increases polish durability.

ZFX™ is the product of more than 30 years experience painting show cars. Professional painters add chemicals and compounds to their paint mix prior to painting to improve paint flexibility, reduce paint imperfections, increase hardness, and improve gloss. We applied this same line of thinking in the development of ZFX™. The result is a stunning professional show car finish with less effort, no waiting and longer-lasting results.

ZFX™ can be used with any of our Show Car Polish products, including Z-2, Z-3 and Z-5. Plus, ZFX™ makes using Z-1 PreLok unnecessary on cars that have been clayed and thoroughly cleaned with Dawn dishwashing liquid.

When we say "acceleration," we mean it! Adding ZFX™ to any one of our Show Car Polishes prior to use is like kicking an F-14 Tomcat into afterburner. The competition just can't compete... we'll shoot them down every time. Perfect shine, less time -- guaranteed!
Old 12-05-2001, 07:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Thumbs up

It's about time!! This is what I've been waiting for!! Good looking out NSX!!
Old 12-05-2001, 01:55 PM
Advanced

NSXNEXT thanks for the good information. I have one question for you. If I want to buy the wax from them, what number should I get? I really don't want to spend too much time on washing and waxing but still I want my paint to survive the winter. In Chicago, the winter can go from Dec. to April. I want the wax to protect my paint from all the salts. Anyway should I buy Z-2, Z-5 and ZFX? What is good buy and wax procedure; start from Z-1 to Z-2 to Z-5 and then Z-6 (or ZFX)? When do I use ZFX?

thanks in advance,
mike.
Old 12-05-2001, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

If you get the ZFX, you don't need Z1, and vice versa.

I would highly recommend claying first, the base that you layer Zaino on is the most imprtant part. If you don't think you need it, don't bother. You can mix up some car wash and water in a spray bottle as a lube for the clay. Don't waste the Z6 unless you're made of money.

I would get Z2, Z5 if you have any noticeable swirl marks, and Z6. You can go out and buy some good quality car wash instead of spending the money on Zainos.