yet another praise for ACP

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2001, 12:09 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yet another praise for ACP

I know everyone who has bought something from tim before knows just how good ACP is. Tim is never late on response, and he has served every customer right. But then I still wanna share my great story with you guys.

Last Saturday I purchased the Comptech sways and springs on ACP. From what I read in the forum people usually get their stuff in 2 to 3 days, so I thought I could receive the stuff on Wed or so. That's important coz' I only have time to install the stuff this weekend. However, I didn't get the shipping email on Monday so I started to worry if the stuff can arrive in time.

I emailed ACP couple of times with no reply, so I posted a msg in the forum asking if anyone has other way to contact Tim. Needless to say Tim replied that thread very soon asking me to email him again and he will get back right the way. I did just that and in a mere 2 mins time he replied me. He apologized for the server problem, and promised that my stuff will arrive before the end of the week no problem. I crossed my finger, and boom today is Thursday and the stuff arrived!!!!

It's safe to say that Tim is an excellent dealer out there, if not the
best. This is the second time I bought stuff from Tim and my experiences have been excellent. He is polite, nice, accurate, and pleasing. I am going to get OEM kits soon and without a second doubt I will buy it from him.

So if you need you buy anything, anything at all, make sure you check out ACP. Tim definitely has the cheapest price on Comptech stuff, and his prices on other stuff are very reasonable as well.

Cheers, and again, thank you Tim for bringing us everything.