WTF! F ing DEALER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry WTF! F ing DEALER!!!

as some of u know a friend backed up into my car about 2 weeks ago, so with a broken passenger headlight i had to take it for regualar maintenence....and the fukers washed it while the headlight was cracked wide open...
my hid is out, my friend is already suffering paying the repair cost of my car and i really dont think its fair for him to pay the headlights...
because i was busy for the last 2 weeks i didnt have a single chance to go to the dealer, i even told them when they called my housse asking about how the service was that they washed and fuked up my hid...
today i go to the dealer...tell this guy what happend...and he was being so cocky saying "no no, what are u trying to say?"
and he fuking seiruosly pissed me off... he was like "what do u want me to do then?" being all cocky and ****...
so yea... dealer tells me they only have 1 year/20 000km warranty on the bulbs....wtf is that...its not about waranty its about them fuking washin it when the headlight was open and broken...
since they wont get me one for free my friend will be payin for the headlight bulb....
just had to vent...what do u think guys?
i wanna fukin stab this fagget
should i complain to acura?

plz tell me what i should do
Old 10-24-2002, 08:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
might as well take this moment and buy 6000k. Might be cheaper than buying factory bulbs also.
Old 10-24-2002, 09:12 PM
Race Director

Buy the Philips 6000k it is brighter and better.. People here are actually taking there stock out and putting it in.. if you want stock than it will cost you a pretty penny, Why not get it from one of the People on this forum.. They all have there stock bulbs laying around since they upgraded to the 6000k so ask someone or make a POST on this forum for it.. theres lots of people that will sell it for half the price.. Anyways YES Complain to Acura call there General Manager or District Manager or whatever and if they dont listen call Acura Customer Service at there 1800 number.. Also be nice dont be mean, as I have learned when your nice you can get anything done.. Anyways GOOD LUCK
Old 10-25-2002, 10:04 AM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

naw! f*ck that!! Whoever washed your damn car is pretty damn stupid! It's obvious the headlight casing is broken, and he STILL WASHES THE CAR?!?! How can these people have NO COMMON SENSE? Well, they probably don't know jack about Acuras so they don't know they have HID's. Go back and raise f*cking hell!!! But that's just me. I have a thing against my dealers down here. They are all d!cks. But then again..Did you tell them NOT to wash it?
Old 10-25-2002, 10:20 AM
yeah i'm bored.

i really dont think its fair to make your friend pay for subsequent damage. definitely raise hell with acura though, call the manager of the dealership. thats just retarted.

worst comes to worst though, ebay my friend.
Old 10-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Instructor

darn if u was in nYC i could have gotten u stock bulbs... I have a guy in Acura that supposedly can get me things at half price..but im not willing to get involved with all that shipping and receiving money crap.... But the dealer should pay for that crap..i Dealer scratched 2 of my rims 4 monts ago and they gave me $1000 for the two rims...rofl..i payed 2200 for wheels and tires..

BTW the scrathes were real small and they even let me keep the wheels...

make the bastards pay
Old 10-25-2002, 06:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

fuking morons...i seriuosly feell like burning that place down, went in today to pick up the bulbs... they are sooo stupid ....
when they put the new bulb on the existing ballast, it did not light up... i was worried about this and ppl at acura-tl forum told me id need a new ballast along with the bulb because water some how fuks everything up...
the dealer is soo stupid that they didnt know what to do... only thing they told me mom was to take it back to the body shop we went to and let them fix it because they did something wrong to the headlights...WTFF!!!
fuking ignorant bastards...

im really goin to take this to the higher powers of acura for there stupitidity...even tho it is partially my fault that i took it in so late i swear to god i am not bull****ting...
anyone have any suggestions on what i should do and how?
call the manager? head of western canada acura?...
plz help me out...