WOOOOHOOOOO!! New TL-St!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 08:35 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOOOOHOOOOO!! New TL-S!!!

As of yesterday evening, I am now a proud owner of an Acura TL Type S!!!! I got the silver with ebony interior. Wow. My whole outlook on driving has changed. I simply love this car.

I bought mine from Rosenthal for $29,500 + $500 Destination fee + tax and tags. They even gave me the 5.99% financing when I told them that their 8.9% APR offer was a joke, and that I would return to this dealer tomorrow with my loan papers from PeopleFirst. They changed their minds immediately. All in all it was a great experience I suppose. The waiting sucked though.
Old 07-18-2002, 09:54 AM
Pro

Received 74 Likes on 41 Posts
Congratulations on the new car. Glad to here everything worked out for you. Who did you go through at Rosenthal?
Old 07-18-2002, 10:00 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by kcroberge
Congratulations on the new car. Glad to here everything worked out for you. Who did you go through at Rosenthal?
Ron Mason. He leased a 2k Integra to my girlfriend a couple years ago. I thought it might be appropriate to go through him. I called him up and told him my buying price (which was fair to both sides) and he accepted. I had received offers from 2 other dealers, but I thought it best to buy from Rosenthal. Overall decent experience.
Old 07-18-2002, 10:12 AM
Having Fun?

Congrats and welcome!
Old 07-18-2002, 11:59 AM
Racer

congrats...

i was gonnna purchase my car at Rosenthal but the "salesKID" thought i was joking when i said I wanted to buy the car without test driving it...he smiled and said i'll give you the price and start dealing after u test drive and when u come back ready... READY? ready for what? he must thought i was wasating time with him cause i had ripped t shirt and basketball shorts on...

so i said hey u just lost a sale...went over to Radley acura and bought me a 2002ssm TL s... and went back to Rosenthal and got an oil change and told the sales kid how stupid he was....

sorry...rambling on about nothing..hhehe

enjoy!
Old 07-18-2002, 12:36 PM
Instructor

BlueXTC, I can totally understand how the sales staff tries to mind fvck us. I had a guy totally lose a sale too over the "I don't need another test drive". Too bad for them.

sidenote: driving around at lunch unnecessarily and just for fun is my new favorite hobby.