what a $hitty week for my car

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 04:57 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a $hitty week for my car

man this is wack man...one week ago , I parked my car outside of my house for like 1-2 hours, in between break from school. When i was putting my bag in my trunk i found my U missing for the ACURA. I was damn my car looks retarded so i had to take all the word off. It acuatulla doesnt look too bad but i am missing an U. Thats after my type s sign got jacked like a month or two ago. I was like damn man why people jackin my stuff. Well on sunday after a long day of work. I was backin outta my space , going to meet my other friend, not knowin he was right behind me. I back into his car and put a big dent in the car. I as like OH MY GOD!!!. There is a few minor scratches on my car, which was painful but My friends car was even worse. He said he will handle it so was like ok... Then today, I went to eat at Denny's and was leaving the parking lot. My alarm was going off. I RAN to my car and inspect it with the quickness. A dude hit my car and was about to do a hit and run but i got there on time. This guy had no insurance, registration, license, and broken english english. I looked at my car and there was a scratch like 1 foot long. I was bout to cry at taht moment. I settel everything with this guy. HE agree to pay for all the damages. What a wack week for my car huh... My baby is all torn up now... a hard site to see jsut from those scratches...

BG
Old 12-07-2001, 05:26 AM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like bad karma. Sure you're not leaving stuff out? Remember the phrase "What goes around comes around." If this happend to me I'd definitely think about what I've done lately. Just a though.
Old 12-07-2001, 09:38 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by edgalang
Sounds like bad karma. Sure you're not leaving stuff out? Remember the phrase "What goes around comes around." If this happend to me I'd definitely think about what I've done lately. Just a though.
Heh heh, I'm a true believer of karma as well... the Christian version is "you reap what you sow."

But AZN, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this is all your fault. It's probably just bad luck for you... are you taking the proper precautions, i.e. parking away from people and traffic, etc?

I see minor accidents happen in parking lots about once a month or so. That's why I always park way far away from anyone else, and uphill from shopping carts!

I feel your pain!
Old 12-07-2001, 02:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

I would have had the guy hauled off, I seen too many of those promises and poof, they are nowhere to be found. I have no patience with people driving with out insurance, they need to make the penalty a whole lot stiffer, why should we have to pay for our insurance...and theirs...

Responded to a MVA the other day, 3 car pile up, two of them uninsured, one suspended license... Too many of them out there.

Anyway, hope you have good luck collecting.
Old 12-07-2001, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally posted by bricot
I have no patience with people driving with out insurance, they need to make the penalty a whole lot stiffer, why should we have to pay for our insurance...and theirs...
And this is why I carry pliers and a blowtorch in my trunk. I'll make the penalty <B>alot</b> worse.
Old 12-07-2001, 04:38 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by robbdogg

And this is why I carry pliers and a blowtorch in my trunk. I'll make the penalty <B>alot</b> worse.
LOL
what i need is a nice assault rifle and a grenade launcher to turn the guys car into a nice piece of swiss cheese.

DISCLAIMER,
i do not condone any acts of violence towards humans, just those bastards that steal my emblems and run from the scene of an accident. Mess with my baby, and u mess with me and my m4
hehe j/k
Old 12-08-2001, 12:37 PM
No, you are a dork.

Re: what a $hitty week for my car

Originally posted by AZN G RYDE
This guy had no insurance, registration, license, and broken english english.

BG
Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black..?
Old 12-08-2001, 11:41 PM
Racer

man it got worse

to make matters worse I got a speeding ticket today for doing 85.. man can some that know karma cange my luck or something. The oly thing i have done these fews days were donating money and this is what i get... what kind golden rule is this.!!!

BG