The vicitams of Katrina

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up The vicitams of Katrina

Guys I have been a long time member and a Vendor on this Board, We have always done things in the past for special donations like the cars for kids program and Many others, The situation down in the gulf is unreal and as a forum we should band together and do what we can. I know if that happened in my area I would want help.

I am calling out to all the Mods of the Forums on all boards and the owners of Acurazine, Lets get in touch with the Red Cross and put some type of Donation Link Together

If you can get it up and running Start it with a 100.00 donation from me.

Lets all pull together guys and do something, All those people need out help every little bit matters and after watching the news and seeing what is happening we should help.

Mods let me know if you can get something together.

Thanks
Dave
Prince Custom Auto
Supercomputers
Old 09-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i'm not asking for donations b/c luckily my sister in houston can house me, but i'm from new orleans and i know there are plenty of people out there that really needs your donations. i have most of my family lose thier homes, and buisnesses, b/c almost all of us are from new orleans. they'll probably need clothes, water, food, money, and if possible people need jobs. it's estimated we'll be a few months before we can even be in the city again, and after that, who knows how many will be living there, b/c thier homes will take months to rebuild...