TORONTO TLers - I'm Going to pick up NTX GEN today..want some?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 08:44 AM
2400 Watts in a TL...Why?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation TORONTO TLers - I'm Going to pick up NTX GEN today..want some?

Screw this waiting - I'm going to get some before noon TODAY anyone else in....

I was getting tired of this waiting for Meguiars to ship to Crappy Tire and for Crappy tire to put it on sale in a couple months!

I have spoke to someone at Meguiars Canada minuets ago, the Total cost is $34.50 with tax included (30 without). I am going to go to Meguiars Canada offices today and pick up at least one bottle for me.

If you want a bottle and happen to be in the Richmond Hill area or are interested in a twenty min drive today, PM me , or reply to this message.

I am going to be heading out in an hour or two, I can take orders, but I don't feel too comfortable putting up alot of money for people I haven't met, (you understand) I might make exceptions, PM me, depends if I can get mine for free!!! LOLOLOL TOTALLY KIDDING GUYS (INSIDE JOKE).

I don't thing this will grow to a 10 bottle order but if it does get over five bottles I will call again and find out if there is a further discount....

I will be going to get one bottle today for sure, even if noone else is in, just don't want anyone to think I am trying to get myself a discount.....everyone gets the same price......I will update the price if the order grows.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:54 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
You didn't state *which* Meguiars NXT product you are getting -- are you referring to their wax?

Anyway, thanks for thinking of us all -- that's awesome!! I think I'm going to try some Zaino stuff next though and save the Meguiars products for if I'm unhappy with Zaino's results (errr....has that ever happened??!) Hehe. I'll be heading over to the store sometime soon to get my first batch of Zaino.

Since Meguiars will be widely available here as of July, I can always run out and get some then if this whole Zaino thing doesn't work out. Are you getting the Meguiars stuff for retail price, or is the amount of money you quoted less than it will be once in stores?
Old 05-06-2004, 08:54 AM
Three Wheelin'

Where are you grabbing this from???
Old 05-06-2004, 08:55 AM
Three Wheelin'

Where are you grabbing this from??? where is meguiar's located?
Old 05-06-2004, 08:55 AM

Meguiar's Canada is in Mississauga
Old 05-06-2004, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
You didn't state *which* Meguiars NXT product you are getting -- are you referring to their wax?

Anyway, thanks for thinking of us all -- that's awesome!! I think I'm going to try some Zaino stuff next though and save the Meguiars products for if I'm unhappy with Zaino's results (errr....has that ever happened??!) Hehe. I'll be heading over to the store sometime soon to get my first batch of Zaino.

Since Meguiars will be widely available here as of July, I can always run out and get some then if this whole Zaino thing doesn't work out. Are you getting the Meguiars stuff for retail price, or is the amount of money you quoted less than it will be once in stores?

Ya' I'm planning on gettig the wax, and I think it is the same price as it will be in the stores? maybe a little discount? not too noticable I don't think.

They have a Quick detailer , a soap.....NTX gen? NXT GEN soap? what's wrong with the gold class soap, this NXT gen stuff maybe washes the car while you are watching the game... I think I will test out the wax frist, I love the gold class wax.....and this stuff is supposed to be at least ten times better

Where is the Zaino store??

It's in Mississauga
Old 05-06-2004, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by ResidualFreedom

Where is the Zaino store??
There is not a specific Zaino store. However, there is a hair cutting place in Fairview Mall (North York) and Square One (Missi.) that carries Zaino products. (If you look at my post re: Possible Zaino Groupbuy for Canadians, someone else has listed the name of the store within the mall).

Since posting that thread on finding the Canadian Zaino distributor in Guelph, I've found another guy in the GTA who distributes Zaino, 303 products, and a few other items. He emailed me his price list earlier this week, so if you want to check it out, let me know. He said groupbuys on Zaino are *very* regulated here in Canada and that they must follow certain rules. He was offering a 10% discount if I could get 5 people together (and is more negotiable for discounts on non-Zaino products)...but due to the response from my other thread, I decided not to post it here. Anyway, his 10% discount isn't much...I believe the other guy's offer of a free claybar would've been worth more money than 10%.

I've been using Meguiar's Gold Class as well and was quite happy with the results. However, I've read soo many posts of people who were thrilled with Meguiars, didn't think it could get any better, and then tried Zaino and were just blown away. So I'm going to go that route for now...
Old 05-06-2004, 09:33 AM

Hair cutting place??? ok?? I remember reading this in the Zano thread you were talking about.

what's the price on a bottle of zaino wax (I had the order form and it was on it but I don't know where it is . probably on the zaino post, but I though I copied it)
Old 05-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Three Wheelin'

Hair cutting place??? ok?? I remember reading this in the Zano thread you were talking about.

what's the price on a bottle of zaino wax (I had the order form and it was on it but I don't know where it is . probably on the zaino post, but I though I copied it)
It's called the barber's chair...it's a barber.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by sc354
It's called the barber's chair...it's a barber.
funny I don't remember asking what the place was called - just curious on the price....I will find it don't worry.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Three Wheelin'

funny I don't remember asking what the place was called - just curious on the price....I will find it don't worry.
OK well here's their info...you can always call them up

Barber's Chair The
416-491-0544

1800 Sheppard av E,
North York, ON
M2J 5A0
Old 05-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
Barber's Chair are located all over GTA (and Windsor!) But they are pricey ... I did a mini-group buy with my uncle (got a 2004 black Saab93) with some of his friends and saved on the cost of Zaino and split on the shipping.

Check out zaino.ca if you want to print out the order form.
- derrick

PS Hey Residual -- I'd like to see the NXT difference at the next meet! I've only got 2 coats of Zaino since I clayed the car last month ...
Old 05-06-2004, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by derrick
Barber's Chair are located all over GTA (and Windsor!) But they are pricey ...
The price difference isn't more than $1.00 on some of the Zaino items at retail locations compared to getting it straight from the distributor in Guelph. I actually have another distributor's price list.. they must get all of their Zaino products from the one guy in Guelph who controls Zaino for all of Canada. Some items cost the same as from Guelph and some are +$1.00 simply because the retailer has had to pay for shipping from the Guelph distributor. Unless you buy more than 5 or 6 items from the Barber's Chair, it is actually cheaper to go that route than to pay the $9.00 shipping fee from Guelph (unless you pick it up..which will cost you in gas).

Anyway, there is an opportunity to do a group buy (would need at least five people...then 10% off) from a different Zaino+other products distributor, but again - you'd probably have to pay for shipping unless you get it right from him. So still, it will probably be cheaper to get it from the nearest store yourself.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:57 PM

Barber's Chair are located all over GTA (and Windsor!) But they are pricey ... I did a mini-group buy with my uncle (got a 2004 black Saab93) with some of his friends and saved on the cost of Zaino and split on the shipping.

Check out zaino.ca if you want to print out the order form.
- derrick

PS Hey Residual -- I'd like to see the NXT difference at the next meet! I've only got 2 coats of Zaino since I clayed the car last month ...

All right brother - I'll have a few coats of NXT gen wax on before the meet, plus I have picted up a bottle/tin of "Liquid Glass" it is a really high quality polish (ever notice that Polish (poland) and polish are splet the same...wierd....lol).

I should have time for a least three coats of this new wax plus this polish, plus with you covered in Zaino we'll be drivin' frickin' mirrors!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 08:43 AM
Fallen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

OK well here's their info...you can always call them up

Barber's Chair The
416-491-0544

1800 Sheppard av E,
North York, ON
M2J 5A0
(Sorry for off - topic reply)
Hey sc354, I thought i saw your car! Toyo tire and tint... nice exhaust tips and A-Spec.. those were all i could notice! but man! Ur living in Toronto, with all those descriptions about your car, I am certain that I saw your car though. Do you have blue cover for your license plate? and dont you see a blue A-spec around you some times?
Old 05-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
Hey ...

That's probably sc354. However, I did see a non-tinted ABP A-Spec on the DVP last w/e with a "mr condo" vanity plate (not sc354). BTW, how could you see Toyo Tires (unless the car was parked)?

- derrick
Old 05-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Fallen

Hey ...

That's probably sc354. However, I did see a non-tinted ABP A-Spec on the DVP last w/e with a "mr condo" vanity plate (not sc354). BTW, how could you see Toyo Tires (unless the car was parked)?

- derrick
Yes, The car was parked. And i parked beside it (How sweet!) and plus! There was a black TL beside it too..! nice!
Old 05-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by RevinV12s
Yes, The car was parked. And i parked beside it (How sweet!) and plus! There was a black TL beside it too..! nice!

where abouts in Toronto did you see me???

do you remember the license plate???
Old 05-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Where are you grabbing this from???

Jeff,

Are you gonna get some of that NXT, if you are, let me know, I'm getting one too. (If it's not too late)
Old 05-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Team Inspire Canada

You should get it Jeff......stuff is amazing.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Fallen

where abouts in Toronto did you see me???

do you remember the license plate???
Well, It was in Thornhill, I remember the licence plate has covered with blue-cloured cover though.(Or not... :smackhead dont remember the licence plate.. ) :grenade:
Old 05-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Burning Brakes

The NXT wax is also a polish right?