Stupid Zaino question...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2002, 10:40 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Stupid Zaino question...

I was wondering:
When removing the polish after it has dried, do you have to remove in the up and down on vertical and back and forth on horizontal motions in which you applied the stuff? I did that and it seems a lot harder. Also, it tends to leave some polish behind.
Thanks,
Peter.
Old 03-10-2002, 11:06 AM
CBS
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Stupid Zaino question...

Originally posted by Petrie1997
I was wondering:
When removing the polish after it has dried, do you have to remove in the up and down on vertical and back and forth on horizontal motions in which you applied the stuff? I did that and it seems a lot harder. Also, it tends to leave some polish behind.
Thanks,
Peter.
It would be easier to take it off the way you put it on. Second, if polish is left behind then it means that you put too much on. This is okay until you get used to it. I first used to put on too much and then after several applications, I got it down to a science!

Hope this helps,
CBS
Old 03-10-2002, 01:50 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Ahh, Grasshoppa, you are almost ready to graduate. Ease up on the amount of polish you use, make sure it's dry before taking it off, and read the following from Mr. Zaino, himself:

From the Zainobros website...
TRICKS:

Want an even higher level of optical light refraction and reflectivety?

Here's how: When applying Show Car Polish do the following:

- On all Top surfaces of vehicle, use a back and forth motion (from front bumper towards windshield).

- On all Side surfaces (doors, fenders, etc.) use a vertical motion, up and down.

This technique will increase the way light attracts and reflects off of Show Car Polish. The body lines and contours of your vehicle will seem to glow. This trick really works. Remember to use Z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray between every coat of Show Car Polish.
Good luck!

Vincent