So many exhausts...which is best?!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 01:42 AM
i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb So many exhausts...which is best?!?

I really want one of these exhaust kits on my TL, preferably axle-back, and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice as to which would be the best overall.

I've heard the comptech one looks and sounds nice, do any of the other ones maybe add a little more power while still giving that nice sound?

O ive also been trying to find out if superchargers for stock 03 TL's do exist...I know comptech makes the TL-S supercharger, but do there happen to be ones for stock models?
Old 12-04-2003, 12:02 PM
Instructor

Comptechs are good. None of the axle backs do anything other than sound + look, so its pretty much up to whatever you like.

I hear the accord supercharger will fit on the TLP.
Old 12-04-2003, 12:10 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Well you have a firepepper 03 so i am assuming that it is a non type s TL. A TL-P will gain more from a full cat back than a type s because the type s already has decent sized exhaust. Do a search for magnaflow exhaust and look for my name you will hear how a full cat back magnaflow sounds like on a tl-p
Old 12-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Three Wheelin'

Bigman:

Couple of questions for you:
1) how much extra HP did you get from your catback Magnaflow exhausts?
2) what's the part # for the Magnaflows? I'm thinking of getting these too very soon, but the only thing that's stopping me right now is the fact that the tips are way too big for me (4" diameter across, big enough to fit your fist in!). Do you know if Magnaflow comes with a smaller diameter size tips?

Thx!