Should I be pissed ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 11:30 AM
04 Black Infiniti I35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Should I be pissed ?

I'm not sure how I should feel about this, last week I dropped off my TL-S at the local Acura to have the driver seat leather replaced and get the door trim tape taken off and painted on.

All those 2 things are done , but I noticed that my SRS light was on as I turned the car on, and I also noticed the wood piece that goes around the consol scratched.

I went back to the office and told them about those 2 things, the lady said that the SRS light came on because when they removed the seat and they forgot to plug in the air bag or whatever, then they called me today morning and said the seat belt was faulty and they will replace that for free that will take care of the SRS issue, and they will also replace the wood trip for free.

I got a nice 07 TL loaner, but honestly, I love my car alot more and I want it back!
Old 03-24-2007, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they messed up and stepped to the plate and fixed it free of charge, why should u be pissed?
Old 03-24-2007, 11:47 AM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazin_TL
they messed up and stepped to the plate and fixed it free of charge, why should u be pissed?
X2 (Why would you start a thread just for this?)
Old 03-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
i wish i had a good dealer experience like that. my dealer wanted like 800 to replace the leather, and i wouldnt even ask about the window trim... this is also the same dealer that told me my tranny was fine before it failed a week later... be thankful, you have a dealer that takes care of its customers.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:25 PM
04 Black Infiniti I35

They had my car for a almost week, they told me it will be ready Friday, now it wont be ready till Tuesday, but I guess you guys are right, atleast they are fixing their screwups, as opposed to sticking me with them.

I guess Im just missing my car.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
i wish i had a good dealer experience like that. my dealer wanted like 800 to replace the leather, and i wouldnt even ask about the window trim... this is also the same dealer that told me my tranny was fine before it failed a week later... be thankful, you have a dealer that takes care of its customers.
sounds a lot like a dealer out in Rockville I went to once... my tranny failed about 1000 miles later, too ... I think if they're doing what you asked them to and are replacing things free of charge and you don't feel like you're being pushed around, they're doing their jobs well... just because it's taking longer doesn't mean you should be angry... just enjoy the extra time you get to spend with the loaner... take the long way home work or that roadtrip you've been putting off or put it through your own battery of tests, stuff like that, if you know what I mean