On a serious note..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 04:21 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On a serious note..........

Guys, I know this probably is not the right place to do this but I will anyway because I have got to vent. I am sickened by the way OUR government is handling this D.C. sniper. Can someone tell me how the most powerful nation in the world cannot find the murderer(s) of all of these innocent people? How can so many get shot and no one know anything? I do not know about you guys but it scares me that every time I see a news conference I see the same guy( I believe he is a local deputy) and not the President talking of how HE is going to resolve this issue. I know there are many other issues he is dealing with, but does he not feel this is as important. People, this is officially a TRAGEDY. People are not just getting shot, because people unfortunately get shot everyday, they are methodically being murdered. Our President should be able to multitask shouldn't he? Do not think that I am bashing Bush because I am not. I just feel that he needs to get the people on this that can resolve it and MAKE IT HAPPEN! I feel for you guys in the MD, VA area. I travel down there for business often and also have family there. I just would like to know what it is going to take to bring these sub-humans to justice.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:59 PM
2011 SH-AWD 6MT

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts
I hear where you are coming from. However this should be in the off topic section. Nevertheless, yes this whole occurrence scares me and makes me think about how our government could go about solving such a puzzle. The problem is, is that thismurderer(s) does not fall under a distinct type or category of killer. He does not qualify any of the unique traits of either a serial killer, spree killer, or mass murder (yet). Another problem is, is that there is no to very little evidence regarding these killings. I think that if we go back a year or two this might be handled a little differently by the government and the media.