selling woes - the world is full of m0r0ns

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2002, 10:19 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
selling woes - the world is full of m0r0ns

I had this dumb b!tch call me yesterday about my car. So I take the time off work to show it to her. She looks at it and is quite pleased and then says her hubbie needs to see it tommorow. I say great!

So, I take the time off today from work again and these clowns show up. They check out the car and say they like it a lot. Then he says the car is for his wife. So, they want a test drive. I am like "okay, these guys look pretty serious so I let them drive it."

To make a long story short... after the test drive she tells me the car is too damn sporty for her. She says the ride is bumpy and too stiff and she does not like the shift gate because it does not have the button...she is used to the button In my mind I am yelling "YOU DUMB B!TCH, THIS IS A SPORTS SEDAN, NOT A COUCH, the ad clearly said TYPE SSSSSSSS == SPORTS" While her stupid ass idiot of a husband is making wisecracks about the navigation system...I felt like b!tch slapping his ass!

I just managed to keep a straight face and say goodbye. I mean, this is a private party sale! You should already know what the f*ck you want before coming here. The purpose of the test drive is not to determine what kind of car you want but to see if it drives properly. What do these morons think, I am some kind of car dealership! Maybe I should come out and greet them with the catalogues?

Everybody from the idiots at the dealerships to the clowns on the street, all the F*cking C0cksucking M*therf*ckers in the world are pissing me off! SORRY! I NEED TO VENT!
Old 09-18-2002, 12:00 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn that sucks man!! I had almost the same problem but this person loved the car. The person who bought it didnt know anything about acura. They bought my 99tl because of the blue lights. Go figure. I tryed to tell them about the car and they were like I just want it . I like the way it looks and it has the blue lights. I thought to myself wtf is wrong with people. I wish you luck in selling it!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 01:15 AM
Instructor

Yea i had some white trash gangsta wannabe come lookin at my car.. but he ended up buy it.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:39 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by CrazyBimmer
Yea i had some white trash gangsta wannabe come lookin at my car.. but he ended up buy it.

Bastard
Old 09-18-2002, 09:06 AM
Banned

geez ... how old were these people .... you should call them back and send them straight to a BUICK DEALERSHIP hehe
Old 09-18-2002, 08:57 PM
tls260

attn: thejavagod
obviously you are not used to dealing with customers
and people of this caliber, whenever you sell stuff your going to run into people like this......................................i have to deal with people like this all day long...............
but i feel your pain
sometimes you just want to a customer, but be and you will prevail and sell your goods
(aka the acura tl type s)
Old 09-18-2002, 11:20 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

Originally posted by acnup00tl
They bought my 99tl because of the blue lights. Go figure. I tryed to tell them about the car and they were like I just want it . I like the way it looks and it has the blue lights. I thought to myself wtf is wrong with people. I wish you luck in selling it!!!
haha that was me!!! j/k seriously some people have no consideration thinking you are some damn car dealership and you are gonna let them take a test drive, next their asking, "wheres the popcorn?" Looking for the kind of car you want should be done online or by buying a $3 auto trader. And you took 2 days off work!!

Next time, make their schedule work around yours and you will have less stress and you will probably sell your car with the quickness. If you did take work off again then I wouldn't tell the buyer, you might come off as the impression of being desperate to sell the car.

Good Luck!
Old 09-19-2002, 12:11 PM
Suzuka Master

LOL.... a year ago when I sold my Eclipse, the stupid kid did not even know how to drive stick... I told him when I see the cash then you can burn the clutch up....LOL.... needless to say his girlfriend drove the car from the Notary office... and he bought the car because of the ICEMAN Intake on the car...ROFLOL... what a clown...

Smitty