Scariest night ever....... ran a GS-T

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2002, 01:13 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scariest night ever....... ran a GS-T

man a friend and i decided to run tonight. been trying to for about a couple months now. we both didn't want to run but people kept nagging us. so we finally ran. but becuase of traffic we did a rolling start from bout 30. what we didn't know was there was a off-duty cop right behind us and he had called backup. we ran to a hundred and surprisingly we were dead even. we saw the cop so i turned off but my friend got pulled over. cop started *****ing him out and told him to take him to my house. my friend played stupid and said he don't know me. so he said if i don't call by tonight he'd get a warrant for my arrest. but he had nothing on either of us. so i called and he just gave me bs that the only reason he let both of us go was because he couldn't catch both of us at the same time.
anyways the night was long, but fun.
moral of the story is don't street race guys :p
Old 09-20-2002, 10:19 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a similar experience like that. I was on the Great Highway in S.F. and a cop or something was hiding in the bush. I was racing the beat up CRX and I hit 120. Well I was going so fast the cop didn't bother to catch up to me and went after the CRX. Well I went home on got on my R1 and headed back to where the CRX go pulled and guess what I saw. They were still there with a tow truck and a patty wagon. I figures that he got his car took by the pigs and he looked pretty pissed. The funny thing is that the tow truck driver didn't know how to tow a lowered car f and fuc$ed up the whole front bumper. Also he had 3 girls with him in the cold. Well I guess I kinda felt sorry for him. :devil: :thefinger
Old 09-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Mr. Self Destruct

Snapple, did you at least pick up the three girls so they could hang with a WINNER?

lol
Old 09-20-2002, 11:32 AM
Banned

Had an experience like that a few years back. In my 97 Trans Am 6 speed vs. a 97 Stang GT. For anyone who knows the location I was racing up Chapman Ave towards Jamboree from Orange Park Blvd past Newport and on up to Jamboree. It was like 12 am and I had no problem smoking him but we both kept going to 130+. To make a long story short, Chapman begins to slope up slightly once you past Newport Ave. I was almost to Jamboree and I look in my rear view and a ways back are 4 cops lights and all. I had enough of a jump on them I decided to hang a right on Jamboree and make a run. Full power slide around the corner almost into the median. Made turns into the neigborhoods right there but the problem was that this guy followed me so the cops knew where I was going too. The cops caught up quick and the last time I saw them was when one of them turned a corner just as I was going around a bend so he couldnt see where I was going. Luckily I have a friend who lives right there so I shut my lights off and parked in front of his house and it took me all of 1.5 steps to be in his house. I was ****ing bricks. We got in my friends car and went to see if anything happened to the other guy. Lets just say he was on the curb in hand cuffs. Oh well. Guess he didnt know how to drive.
Old 09-20-2002, 05:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

I didn't even think about that. But the only thing is that I went back on my Yamaha R1. I could have picked up the better looking out of the 3. She looked okay not great. Anyways I didn't have an extra helmet and her nipples would have been so hard they could cut glass. HAHA.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

dont street race...
richmond(vancouver canada) cops are towing any modified cars... after an RCMP officer died of some moron in a 03 civic sir(si in us?) who ran a red light...
Old 09-20-2002, 10:46 PM
MB-Fanatic w/TL-S

Originally posted by lilboykorea
dont street race...
richmond(vancouver canada) cops are towing any modified cars... after an RCMP officer died of some moron in a 03 civic sir(si in us?) who ran a red light...
Funny thing is, the SiR isn't moded at all.. all stock, yet Local News Papers keep convincing ppl who don't know a thing about cars that SiR is a "160HP High Performance" mechine!?!? And "Fastest Civic produced by Honda"!?!?

Why keep ticketing/towing moded cars when 4/5 of the recent deadly crashes involved STOCK cars!?!?

Andy Kuo