Rice got burnt!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rice got burnt!

Last night, as I was driving my girl home. this lil 93 hatchback si all riced up pulls up and starts revving. I didn't pay him any attention. but he kept fu**king wit me (flooring it and stop, flooring it and stop). so i said fu*k it, we're gonna have some fun babe! so i drop it in SS 2nd gunned it and all i heard was the lil civics exhaust and everything working REEALLY HARD just to try and catch up! so then it was my turn to fu*k wit him now. i did exactly what he was doing to me but worst!! hahahaha i floored it, stopped, swerved into his and stomped on my brakes I did that for a good 5 mins almost. lolz. so then he gets on the side, we go again. and the civic is realllllly trying to hard to keep up. so i say fu*k it, im done wit him.... den my girl sticks her head out of the window and yells "why don't you just give up, your shit is slow!!!" i was straight laughing my ass off!!! den i bust a U turn to go back, the civic follows, and gave it one more run. this time he gets burnt BAAD!!! and finallly realizes that he's never gonna be able to keep up with me!
Old 08-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Banned

Go back to school.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:52 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Originally Posted by bacardi151
Go back to school.

it's funny how 95% of the racing stories posted on this site begin with "i didnt really pay attention to him but.......... i ended up saying "fuck it lets go" "
Old 08-28-2004, 02:53 PM
NBP and lovin it

hahahah, so true so true. Im part of the 5% that goes, well i saw this _____ and pushed him to go.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Racer

HAhHAhhaHahha GOOD $HIT!!

Yeah I hate dumbass mo fos like that. How the hell is his girl gonna say YOUR $HIT IS SLOW when his boy is getting played left and right. Thats some funny story. People just thik the TLS is some old people cars but they dont know they got some umph under the hood. GOOD $HIT MAN! put that foo in its place
Old 08-28-2004, 04:04 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Swerving into his lane and braking... not cool. It's a race -- keep it clean.

Other than that, good kill.
Old 08-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

Go back to school.
dude.... eat a dick!

Pure Adrenaline: i didn't exactly swerve at him... when i say swerve into his lane, i meant me changing into his lane in front of him and stepping on the brakes!

Azn G: my girl was the one who yelled out his shit is slow, not his girl! lolz!
Old 08-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 616 Likes on 294 Posts
So you raced a Civic and won; thats amazing.

I usually keep these kinds of kills to myself. If everyone posted their kills like this, the board would contain nothing else, and they all turn into these flame fests. All these threads are just
Old 08-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by dtpjigzer
dude.... eat a dick!

Pure Adrenaline: i didn't exactly swerve at him... when i say swerve into his lane, i meant me changing into his lane in front of him and stepping on the brakes!

Azn G: my girl was the one who yelled out his shit is slow, not his girl! lolz!
oh my bad i just wokr up when I read this this so my bad. Then in this case, your girl is a bas ass then. ROCK ON. But keep it safe. who cares if people say big deal if you killed a civic. He challenged you and you didnt back down and represent out cars so GOOD job. It would be your bad and loose face if a civic challenged you and you backed down. NOW that would be bad.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Mr Hyde
So you raced a Civic and won; thats amazing.

I usually keep these kinds of kills to myself. If everyone posted their kills like this, the board would contain nothing else, and they all turn into these flame fests. All these threads are just

Hey I know you are a mod and everything but I dont think his intention is to BRAG about beating out a civic. I think his intention is to tell people how stupid or idiotic that civic is and nothing more because I do the same. I post stories like this to let people know how stupid people are, not to BRAG about a stupid win over a slow car. I dont post stories like that anymore becuase of comments you make. Been here for 4 years, I learn what to post and not but I dont see why stories like this is bad for the forum. I find it kinda amuzing and funny because those dumbasses do exist.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

damn, some one on this forum is actually on my side!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Resident Troll.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
eh... civics are no fun anymore.. unless they have a turbo they dont really stand much of a chance... why waste gas? of course its fun sometimes to get them.. especially when they are asking for it.. but try looking for stuff that gives us a challenge....
Old 08-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Banned

dude.... eat a dick!

Dude... it was a CIVIC! I've NEVER been even close to being beaten by a Civic... Not even a carlength. Try racing something in the same horsepower class like a Nissan Maxima, Audi 3.0 t, 330i, C/E/320 or even a 430 maybe...

Old 08-28-2004, 07:33 PM
10th Gear

I just got my TL today and bone stock this car is not fast... My VW Jetta Wagon 1.8T grocery getter mommy mobile is faster... I'd have to say Bacardi151 is right.... Dude it is just a Civic after all.... Looking forward to throwing some mods on this car and joining the club....
Old 08-28-2004, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by azn g ryde
Hey I know you are a mod and everything but I dont think his intention is to BRAG about beating out a civic. I think his intention is to tell people how stupid or idiotic that civic is and nothing more because I do the same. I post stories like this to let people know how stupid people are, not to BRAG about a stupid win over a slow car. I dont post stories like that anymore becuase of comments you make. Been here for 4 years, I learn what to post and not but I dont see why stories like this is bad for the forum. I find it kinda amuzing and funny because those dumbasses do exist.
I know hes not bragging, but telling us how stupid the civic driver is not exactly 2nd gen TL forum specific info is it? its more OT. If it was a real race, and had to actually do with the performance of the TL-S, then it wouldnt be so out there, and be getting so much heat.

Also I dont see how he could be pointing out how stupid the civic driver was when he raced him several times, swerving in his lane in front of him and then stomping on the brakes.

With stuff like that, there isnt a single redeeming quality to this post, and easy to see why hes getting so much grief over it.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Hyde
I know hes not bragging, but telling us how stupid the civic driver is not exactly 2nd gen TL forum specific info is it? its more OT. If it was a real race, and had to actually do with the performance of the TL-S, then it wouldnt be so out there, and be getting so much heat.

Also I dont see how he could be pointing out how stupid the civic driver was when he raced him several times, swerving in his lane in front of him and then stomping on the brakes.

With stuff like that, there isnt a single redeeming quality to this post, and easy to see why hes getting so much grief over it.

damn my first post about racing someone and i get flamed, I thought i was just posting it so that you guys can have a lil entertainment. but i guess im wrong. oh well if its too much trouble for you MR. HYDE or any MOD, just delete the thread!!! big fuckin deal! and correct me if im wrong, i don't think anywhere on this thread that i stated the driver of the civic was stupid. i raced a civic that was fucking wit me and whooped him. so what! life goes on!
Old 08-29-2004, 12:00 AM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

Dude... it was a CIVIC! I've NEVER been even close to being beaten by a Civic... Not even a carlength. Try racing something in the same horsepower class like a Nissan Maxima, Audi 3.0 t, 330i, C/E/320 or even a 430 maybe...

If you're saying that you've never been close to get beaten by a civic, then that means you raced a civic before???? if so, then STFU!!!! I'm not your typical street racer, rollin the streets or picking races. this dude was fucking wit me and went over the line. thats why i raced him!!! so if you aint got shit else to do but talk shit over the internet, go eat a dick fucker!!! fucking pussy!
Old 08-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Old 08-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
WERD!
Old 08-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Registered Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
this dude was fucking wit me and went over the line. thats why i raced him!!!
Can you please define this line :P
Old 08-29-2004, 01:28 AM
Senior Moderator

ahh kids these days. This thread is done. :padlock: