Pleasanton Acura Service Dept

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pleasanton Acura Service Dept

Went in for a oil change and tranny recall on Sat morning. Too my surprise they had the parts in to complete the recall so I told them to go ahead and get it done. My usual advisor had the day off so I was working with someone new. They told me it would be ready at 430pm. They delivered as promised. I took a walk around the car didn't see any scratches or dings on the body so I took it home. So far the tranny was driving pretty well. Got home to check under the car and see if any fluid was leaking.

Thats when I notices a gash in my lower front bumper I didn't notice before. Looks like from the lift cuz something metallic cut it up. AH CRAP, this is the second time in a row they damaged my car in the shop. The first time they told me about it and took it to a body shop. This time I found it at home. I doubt the tech realized he damaged my car. Well I am pretty frustrated, so I go back there this afternoon to show a manager what happened. To my surprise they are taking my car to a body shop to have it taken care of.

I have to give Pleasanton Acura an Excellent in their Customer Service. If I went to Stevens Creek I doubt they would even take a look and tell me to buzz off.

Sorry for the Long Post but I had to share what happened.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Photoshops, and Polls!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I feel the same way, I had a great experience with Pleasanton today....Thumbs UP!

(South bay dealers just dont seem that friendly for some reason, i dont know what it is)