Paint Updated, new pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 01:23 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paint Updated, new pics

What is this in the picture? What is it called? Can I wetsand this as a temporary fix? This is why I need to repaint the car. There are few spots with this and on the top of the doors near the plastic part its fading like this too. Now can I just get it wet sanded and then buff it up real nice and use that as a temporary fix? If I do do that should I go to the best care website where they show you how to do it yourself or should I spend a couple hundred and get a pro to do this?
I know by january I can save up more then enough for a nice paint job, just need a temp fix that will solve this god awful peeling.

BTW I just bought this car, I did not mistreat the paint like this and I got a good discount because of the paint so don't point your fingers at me.

Usually you can't see anything unless you know its there and are looking for it. Like in this pic, obviously it just looks dull.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:58 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
what i would do is look in the yellow pages and find place where they paint cars.. Ask for a quote or go in person cause they might see the car first to give you a quote. Look for atleast 5 places thats in your area. Go in person and check out there work.. Whichever gives the best price along with the best work go with that..