ok denso iridiums,

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2001, 01:23 AM
j83
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ok denso iridiums,

first b4 i even begin every car is made diffrently, so installing these babies can give diffrent output to your cars, this is just from what my car is experiencingm, my own opinions (disclaimer enter at your own risk )
installin them is pretty darn easy it took me a while because i freakin dropped the L-scroo thingy, normally not even thirty mins if you have the right tools unscrew the one nut thats holdin in the s.p. boots make sure you hold onto the nuts dont want to lose them, then unclip the spark plug boot with the wire connecting to it, pull out the s.p. boot,(someone on this forum was mentioning that you can scroo up the firing order by putting it in diffrent place, but it was distributorless, so you cant scroo up), then torque it out, apply anti-seize blob on each of the s.p. threads, put sucker back in lock it, use a torque wrench, put the boot back on, then screw in the nut, and plug the wire, and your set.............

i installed them tonite, coinkidinkally nsxnext posted nearly the same thing, reset the computer [disconnect the negative from the battery] IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG:HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. acceleration response , accelerate with still alot of space to push down on, there is a not a big but satisfiable and noticeable diffrence. i also have the intake never resetted the comp when i installed it but, i was like the isp wont do much, but for $80, worth it.... dont know until you try it. sorry for the long post bored you guys out, =p but just being real thorough. hope this helps guys!

p.s. i hate it when the ups guys just misses
the delivery, always happen every single time!