northeastacura service

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
northeastacura service

anyone have experience with north east acura at albany. i am gonna go there for the first time since i am away form home.

also how is their loaner cars?

my wheel well broke off and i gotta get a new one and my under carriage is draging now. i got to much bad luck ;(
Old 03-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
I have my Acura serviced there. I hate the car--it is the poorest quality vehicle I have ever owned, and I cannot imagine ever buying another Acura product. But, Northeast Acura didn't build it.

It is a nice dealership--just renovated. The service department is good, although they are in some way part of my overall disgust with the car because the problems I have never get fixed. But that's the tranmission and all the rattles, and these are manufacturer issues.

They have tried very hard to be helpful, are courteous, and have not yet done anything to make matters worse. I enjoy dealing with them. I believe you will be treated well and have no reservations about recommending them.

But I would never recommend an Acura to anyone. Or any Honda product for that matter. It is an embarrassment.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Banned

thank you for your input. my problem with the under carriage was out of my own stupidness. i lost the clips and never re placed them and then i drove it for months without clips under the car.

I do like my car alot, then agian its my first car and i had it for 3 years. i did wish the tranny was more fluid and the car itself a bit quieter. but i love the car.

sorry for your problems.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
northeastacura is one of the best dealerships I've ever been to.
and trust me as I've been to Bedford Hills, Curry, Westchester, Northeast, Heart, Ramsey,and Feders

My top three would be Northeast, Northeast then Heart.

When i bought my vigor, their service dept was extremely helpful eventhough I didn't buy the car from them. For that matter, all of my buddies cars were not purchased from them but they still provided stellar service. And that was 1 vigor, 2 first gen TLs and 1 95 legend gs.

when you go there ask if nazir can work on your car. he's one of their best mechanics. The service mgr's name is brian hansberry and is a stand up guy as well.

if you ask for the loaner in advance they are pretty good with accomodating you.
of course you get preferential treatment if you purchased your car from them as i found out when i finally bought my 02 TL from them.

for the latter, they try their best to put you in a similar car ie. tl or tls for your tl. once i got a rsx but i'd also just walked right in so i can't complain.

of course, everyone's experience might be different.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Banned

they didnt have a loaner but i explained i am drivign almost 2 hours because i wanted to avoid the bad experience in srycause and they automatically went out of their way to give me a loaner on the time frame i wanted even thou they didnt have one.

that made me very happy.