Montclair Acura

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2001, 05:37 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Montclair Acura

just curious. If anyone has dealt with Montclair Acura. And if so, what were you experiences like. THanks.
Old 08-30-2001, 05:57 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bought my TL from Montclair Acura. The guy (Ed Simo) who sold me my car was cool but their customer service SUCKS!

Why?
Old 08-30-2001, 11:47 PM
Instructor

I bought mine from Montclair acura too...........and my salesman was also Ed Simo........great guy, but I cant really comment about their service department havent had that much experience wit them. They gave me a better deal than the other dealer in the area.
Old 08-31-2001, 12:05 AM
Suzuka Master

I went to Montclair Acura, when I was looking to buy the TL last year. They didn't give me the best deal or service. They didn't give me the time of the day and it seems as if I wasn't a true customer....I guess they were right. I went and bought the car at Paragon Acura, but they are too far for me to bring my car in for service all the time. So I goto Park Ave Acura...I would definitely check them out...they are awesome with their service dept, especially Wayne and Jens..
Old 08-31-2001, 07:07 AM
Loving my 08 TLS!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

I bought all my cars, 3 to be exact from Montclair Acura as well. Also dealt with Ed Simo. Really cool and friendly guy. I have been getting service done since it is near my house. They are ok, not too bad. Just got my service done this Monday on squeaks and rattles and they are really nice about it. Give me a crappy loaner, but they did fix the problem. Oh, they are the only other Precision Team aside from Park Ave Acura in the state of NJ if that means anything.
Old 08-31-2001, 10:19 AM
Advanced

Thanks a lot for the info. With all the rave about Park Ave, I think I am going to go there.
Old 08-31-2001, 01:33 PM
do it yourself, !

Originally posted by punkoz
Thanks a lot for the info. With all the rave about Park Ave, I think I am going to go there.
I bought my car from Montclair. I dealt with Thomas Wang and Stanley Bao, those asian guys b/c one's my uncle and got me a deal for a CL for real cheap about a year ago. But one word about the service: SUCKS!! They made a huge scratch on my hood about 3 feet long and right down to the metal at one of my oil changes and tried to kick me out of the place like it was my fault. They wouldn't admit to doing it and I had to make a huge scene and get the sales guys to come over and they finally did. I'll never go there again for service.

Park Ave service is by far the better, but they couldnt get me a better price than my uncle at Montclair.
Old 08-31-2001, 01:38 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by langjae

I bought my car from Montclair. I dealt with Thomas Wang and Stanley Bao, those asian guys b/c one's my uncle and got me a deal for a CL for real cheap about a year ago. But one word about the service: SUCKS!! They made a huge scratch on my hood about 3 feet long and right down to the metal at one of my oil changes and tried to kick me out of the place like it was my fault. They wouldn't admit to doing it and I had to make a huge scene and get the sales guys to come over and they finally did. I'll never go there again for service.

Park Ave service is by far the better, but they couldnt get me a better price than my uncle at Montclair.
So since you bought the car at Montclair, does Park Ave charge you for any service? Do they give you a hassle since you didn't buy the car there?
Old 08-31-2001, 01:53 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by punkoz

So since you bought the car at Montclair, does Park Ave charge you for any service? Do they give you a hassle since you didn't buy the car there?
Like I said before, I bought my TL at Montclair Acura but I bring my TL to Park Ave Acura for service (no charge).
BTW, Park Ave Acura DO NOT give you any hassle even if you didn't buy your car there.
Old 08-31-2001, 02:47 PM
Advanced

I also bought my car at Montclair

I also bought my car from Montclair and the Sales man was Thomas Wang he was a very nice guy and showed me around the whole place, Everything was great sent me cookies, balloons and a thank you card, don't know about the Service too far from me, I bring my car to Westchester Acura b/c my boy works there so I give him car and he takes care of everything for me.
Old 09-01-2001, 01:00 AM
do it yourself, !

Re: I also bought my car at Montclair

Originally posted by SMXdave
I also bought my car from Montclair and the Sales man was Thomas Wang he was a very nice guy and showed me around the whole place, Everything was great sent me cookies, balloons and a thank you card, don't know about the Service too far from me, I bring my car to Westchester Acura b/c my boy works there so I give him car and he takes care of everything for me.
Hehe..Thomans wag is kinda dorky, but he's a great guy. I live near westchester Acura..the one on Central Ave. right? That place is nice..not sure about their service though.