To many haters out there

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2001, 02:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pappy, I know some people, including me, have thrown some harsh things your way (like you care), but you are a pretty funny mofo. I swear that you and Grishulia crack me up.
Old 04-05-2001, 02:45 PM

i haven't read too much of gorilla's posts but i find myself strangely attracted to him...

btw, you're right, i don't care...

aw...now i'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside. this is not good...

------------------
don't mess or you'll eat my cane...
Old 04-05-2001, 02:48 PM
Intermediate

Cool

Just my .02 on the whole "near-luxury" sedan debate.

1. The TL is indeed built on a stretched Accord platform - why shouldn't it be? The Accord has been one of the best sellers in the U.S. for a reason, my girlfriend just bought a '01 EX and loves it!

2. The IS300 is a neat little car, but it's too da** expensive, has less horses than a TL, less leg room, and those UGLY-a** rear taillights. From the front, it looks like 3-series BMW, but from the back, it looks hideous. Only the Silver and Black colors hide this at all.

3. The BMW 3-Series is a wonderful car, a real beaut to drive. It should be for $8000 comparably engined and equipped. I'll be honest, if they had cost the same, I very well might have gotten one. But it's awful hard for me to compare in the same class as a TL when it cost 25-35% more when you equip it with something more than seats.

4. The ES300 is built on a Camry platform. Once again, why not? To me though, it makes the car TOO sedate and not enough fun to drive, not to mention it's the plainest looking of the lot.

IMHO the TL is by far the best "bang-for-the-buck" and combination of looks and driving pleasure that I could ask for.

--------------------------------------------
2001 TL Dark Emerald Pearl w/ Navi
Rear-Wing Spolier, Wood Kit
Old 04-05-2001, 02:54 PM
Banned

Wink

Originally posted by Pappy:
i haven't read too much of gorilla's posts but i find myself strangely attracted to him...
I assume you are talking to me...
I knew you IS300 guys were fags, but I didn't know to the extent of being attracted to another guy after couple of sentences... LOL
Old 04-05-2001, 02:59 PM

Sadogre, how dare you interrupt my virtual orations with inane babbling about the performance of the TL vs. the IS! Who cares?!

You drive a subway sandwich with wood trim and the IS ppl drive a sweet ride. end of discussion, go back to the appropriate forum and spew about platforms, "bang for the buck", glorified accords, etc. and don't come back...

..pretty please with your cherry on top.

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 06:21 PM
Banned

Hey Pap Smear, I love the variations that you do to people's usernames Those alone are worth their weight in gold, but I am sure that my opinion is in the minority here. Hopefully you won't get run off too soon, because it's nice to have another hot-headed person around - LOL
Old 04-05-2001, 06:32 PM

Originally posted by Polyman:
Hey Pap Smear, I love the variations that you do to people's usernames Those alone are worth their weight in gold, but I am sure that my opinion is in the minority here. Hopefully you won't get run off too soon, because it's nice to have another hot-headed person around - LOL
I was wondering when one of you wingnuts would go to the "Papsmear" card...

congratulations Skipper! it only took you guys...what...

...a month?

well my "home forum" is back up now so i'll be out for a while...

...but don't cry troop! i'll be back sooner than you think. (i know you all can't wait...especially Ice Pick the shoeShyne boy)

btw who are the other PMSers in here besides you and gorilla?

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 06:39 PM
Banned

well my "home forum" is back up now so i'll be out for a while...[/QUOTE]

So where the hell is this "home forum" of yours? If it's a bunch of people like you, then you need to tell me! Drop me an e-mail or something.

Old 04-05-2001, 07:42 PM
Banned

Wink

...IS ppl drive a sweet ride... spew about platforms... glorified... back... pretty... with your cherry on top...
Just goes to prove my theory of an IS nation of fags... LOL
I wonder now what place he is going... BlueOyster.com... ???
Old 04-05-2001, 08:47 PM
Pro

That was the funniest thread I have seen in a while. Maybe we can make a new avatar and name it "Pappy!" I was thinking maybe a Barbie doll or a Ken...
Old 04-05-2001, 08:57 PM
Banned

OK, if Pappy is going to BlueOyster.com then I will let him take up the slack LOL Something tells me that it is Alcoholics-Anonymous.org or something similar. Hey Pappy, maybe we could call you Pabst instead.

BTW, you are right Dr. -- this is a pretty funny a$$ thread. I am glad it didn't get moved because this thing went WAAYYY OT! I'm still laughing now!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Polyman on April 05, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 04-06-2001, 12:06 AM

Cool

*bowing*

yall are making me blush! I didn't think i could get so much love from a bunch of Taurus drivers!

where's moonShyne at? he's going to make me go hunting for his 'fro having arabic ass isn't he?

yooohooo! Ayatollizo!

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 12:08 AM
Pro

yooohooo! Ayatollizo!

So that's what the IS300 sounds like when you start it...