m3 spankage!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2002, 03:06 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m3 spankage!!!

ok... so.. maybe this only happened cause the guy probably couldn't drive the car. but people stilll saw a TL-s spank a M3.

i had to go to my office to pick up some files...so.. heading back from my office... from Pasadena to LA, i was driving home on the 110,... sunday around noon. im trying to hurry home so i could get this work done.. going around 80 on the 110... yes... for those of you who know that freeway.. kind of pushing the limits already. and i see one of the older body M3s. (98 i think. ) and trying to pass him.. guy jumps out into my lane.. and the race is on. ok.. i should of figured this guy had no idea what he was doing.. cause from the beginning.. he almost crashed into the back of a van. so i decided to chill... let the guy off .. and just drive like a normal person. then the boy cuts me off.. and takes off again. so im thinking.. eh.. why not? granted.. i drive this freeway everyday.. so i know it pretty well. and this guy didn't seem like he did. he kept going way too fast into the curves.. and had to consistantly hit the breaks. we pretty much weaved in and out of traffic the whole stretch of the 110. i was quite surprised how well the TL-s was keeping up with the M3. and on the few short straight away.. he would start pulling away a little.. but not by much. then when the 110 and the 5 onramp meet.. he was done. .
Old 05-26-2002, 04:15 PM
f-a-b-o-l-o-u-s

uh.. nice... kill?
Old 05-26-2002, 04:42 PM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha! Crazy man!

Hey Chris! your from Pasadena? I seriously think that it was you I saw. I saw you on Lake & Colorado...you we're at the light..and I was making a Left turn onto Lake....I have the WDP '02 TL-S...lowered......you had like sunglasses on....was it you? It was like a month back. Also..do you have Red rear blinkers? as well as hyper blinkers? and a pasadena paper plate?
Old 05-26-2002, 04:43 PM
Burning Brakes

spankage?
Old 05-26-2002, 04:56 PM
Racer

ahahahha. that was me. i remember seeing u. i work right there on lake and colorodo. my corners are cleared.
Old 05-26-2002, 07:44 PM
Pro

Re: m3 spankage!!!

another whack kill story.

Originally posted by chrism7855
ok... so.. maybe this only happened cause the guy probably couldn't drive the car. but people stilll saw a TL-s spank a M3.

i had to go to my office to pick up some files...so.. heading back from my office... from Pasadena to LA, i was driving home on the 110,... sunday around noon. im trying to hurry home so i could get this work done.. going around 80 on the 110... yes... for those of you who know that freeway.. kind of pushing the limits already. and i see one of the older body M3s. (98 i think. ) and trying to pass him.. guy jumps out into my lane.. and the race is on. ok.. i should of figured this guy had no idea what he was doing.. cause from the beginning.. he almost crashed into the back of a van. so i decided to chill... let the guy off .. and just drive like a normal person. then the boy cuts me off.. and takes off again. so im thinking.. eh.. why not? granted.. i drive this freeway everyday.. so i know it pretty well. and this guy didn't seem like he did. he kept going way too fast into the curves.. and had to consistantly hit the breaks. we pretty much weaved in and out of traffic the whole stretch of the 110. i was quite surprised how well the TL-s was keeping up with the M3. and on the few short straight away.. he would start pulling away a little.. but not by much. then when the 110 and the 5 onramp meet.. he was done. .
Old 05-26-2002, 07:51 PM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by chrism7855
ahahahha. that was me. i remember seeing u. i work right there on lake and colorodo. my corners are cleared.
HAHA! So it was you man! lol..man...your clears caught my eye..i was like. "HMMMM, is he a A-TL member?!" hit me up, since there's no PM ... ray@acura-tl.com
Old 05-26-2002, 08:21 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 642 Likes on 284 Posts
how can you post that as spankage?
Old 05-26-2002, 11:18 PM
Pro

Originally posted by Astroboy
how can you post that as spankage?
He needs a good spanking for racing in an out of traffic :o .
Old 05-27-2002, 07:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
Re: Re: m3 spankage!!!

Originally posted by PsyKotiC RydeR

...oh snap....
that story can "daralict my balls"
Old 05-27-2002, 11:16 AM
Ain't No Other...

Re: Re: Re: m3 spankage!!!

Originally posted by typeR
...oh snap....
that story can "daralict my balls"
you mean "derelict" my balls, not daralict....mind you, half the people probably doesnt know what that means...
Old 05-27-2002, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: m3 spankage!!!

Originally posted by SinnedTL

you mean "derelict" my balls, not daralict....mind you, half the people probably doesnt know what that means...
that was the point...plus...."hey matild I've been thinking about that bileimia(sp?) thing and um...I'm reall sorry that beautiful people like me made you feel bad about your self ,and throw up...for serious....":
Old 05-27-2002, 12:51 PM
Racer

Re: Re: m3 spankage!!!

Originally posted by PsyKotiC RydeR

yep....
Old 05-27-2002, 01:43 PM
Advanced

I don't understand this, the title of this thread is M3 spankage, did you mean that you were the victim of M3 spankage?

Cuz that sure is what it looks like.