kick back on the raceing

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 01:39 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up kick back on the raceing

DAmn i have seen many peeps on this forum who RACE ther TLS... I use to think i should get hte best outta the 260 hp super sedan but after I went on a trip to LA. Things change... I have change my driving to cruising. Its alot better( at least for me) to kick back on the driving. I am only 19 and i was racing the TLS like crazy until my friends knock some sense into me , He was like damn foo kick back man .. you drive a nice ass car that you bought yourself and your ass is only 19... drive it slow so people ACTUALLY see your car... make sense to me... make me wanna flaunt my car now even much more after that party and people are checking out my Load... I guess you have to let a rip once a while or when some one is running up on you and pissing you off...

BG
Old 10-30-2001, 08:37 AM
Pro

Thumbs up

that's some good thinking dude. Keep the cruizin on the streets and take the racing to the track.
Old 10-30-2001, 09:02 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Turboara
that's some good thinking dude. Keep the cruizin on the streets and take the racing to the track.
I agree...no more road racing for me...unless provoked...although I don't have a type S...I still got one pimp ride
Old 10-30-2001, 10:16 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 160 Likes on 91 Posts
It seems to me that street racers think they have something to prove; must stem from low self-esteem or something. You're right that it's much more impressive to drive a powerful car like a TL-S and cruise. Everyone KNOWS it can kick butt, and your restraint is so much more cool.

I used to drive a Saturn coupe like a madman, because I thought I had something to prove. But I cruise in my BMW--no need to show off. Yet, still, I agree with you that you need to open it up every now and then...