...inked the deal today...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 05:05 PM
The "old" guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool ...inked the deal today...

Well, got tired of waiting on my Aegean blue S to come in. Dealer offered me what he had on the lot..Silver with ebony and Black with ebony. I took the black with ebony and added the underbody kit, spoiler, gauge and vent trim, wheel locks and trunk tray. They have to order the underbody and spoiler from Columbus OH warehouse. Supposed to be all done by next Wednesday. Dealer also has a source to "black chrome" the emblems. I think Im going to have that done too. Will also do 35% window tint..... Should be one fine looking machine when its all said and done.....

------------------
72 Olds 442 Convertible (dual ram air) Play ride
99 Chevy Explorer high top conversion (vacation ride)
94 Ranger Splash 4x4 ext cab. (work/haul ride)
80 Honda CB750F (Shoei/Kerker) wheelie ride
02 TL-S Aegean Blue (due 3/18) MY RIDE
00 John Deere 4 wheel steer (yard ride...hehe)
Old 03-19-2001, 08:00 PM

Originally posted by Indyjenks:
Well, got tired of waiting on my Aegean blue S to come in. Dealer offered me what he had on the lot..Silver with ebony and Black with ebony. I took the black with ebony and added the underbody kit, spoiler, gauge and vent trim, wheel locks and trunk tray. They have to order the underbody and spoiler from Columbus OH warehouse. Supposed to be all done by next Wednesday. Dealer also has a source to "black chrome" the emblems. I think Im going to have that done too. Will also do 35% window tint..... Should be one fine looking machine when its all said and done.....

I Live in the Indy area and test drove at Hubler Acura. Can you give particulars on your deal? Price with options? Did you get price of individual options? Lease #'s, etc. I am looking to buy in the next 3 wks and any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Old 03-19-2001, 09:09 PM
The "old" guy

Price was MSRP, but they gave me $500 more than top book on my trade. Paid list for the underbody kit, spoiler, wood trim and trunk tray, but the installation was free. Didnt check on a lease as that didnt interest me. Good luck on whatever you decide. Ed Martin had a silver with ebony and Navi still there...unsold. The had a silver, black and an Aegean blue available without Navi.

------------------
02 TL-S Aegean Blue (due 3/18) MY RIDE
Old 03-20-2001, 10:26 AM
Racer

Originally posted by Indyjenks:
Price was MSRP, but they gave me $500 more than top book on my trade. Paid list for the underbody kit, spoiler, wood trim and trunk tray, but the installation was free. Didnt check on a lease as that didnt interest me. Good luck on whatever you decide. Ed Martin had a silver with ebony and Navi still there...unsold. The had a silver, black and an Aegean blue available without Navi.

hey, i'm still waiting for my phone call to pick up my car...but haven't negotiated on the price yet. in fact my salesman didn't even tell me the MSRP! i had to find out the MSRP from this site. anyway, i wanted to talk down the price to $35,000 (TL-S w/nav) out the door, and tell them to include the "blackwood" steering wheel, wooddash kit, wheel locks, and trunk mat. it sounds a bit much but let me know what you guys think. thanks

------------------
98 Lexus LS400
Soon: TL-S W/Nav
Old 03-21-2001, 09:10 PM
The "old" guy

Originally posted by Avirex34:
hey, i'm still waiting for my phone call to pick up my car...but haven't negotiated on the price yet. in fact my salesman didn't even tell me the MSRP! i had to find out the MSRP from this site. anyway, i wanted to talk down the price to $35,000 (TL-S w/nav) out the door, and tell them to include the "blackwood" steering wheel, wooddash kit, wheel locks, and trunk mat. it sounds a bit much but let me know what you guys think. thanks

Should certainly be attainable. Blackwood steering wheel here was 420 plus 50 to put it on. There are actually two dash kits..one for the vents, and one for the gauges. Wheel locks are about 60 and the trunk mat is about 100. I think you should pull out the door for less than 35 large...unless you are talking sales tax included.....now thats something else.. :-(

------------------
02 TL-S Black/Ebony Underbody/spoiler/wood(due 3/28) MY RIDE
Old 03-22-2001, 08:39 AM
Intermediate

Talking

Hi Guys,
I live in Indy also. If anyone works for Lilly, I highly encourage you to look into the auto-advantage program. I will be getting my TL-S (Black/Parchment) w/o Navi for 30,288 ( a whopping $1400 off MSRP). I pick it up at 2:30 today..... I can hardly wait.

I may add the dashboard kit later.... I haven't decided yet. The Black Chrome does sound interesting.

5 hours and counting
Old 03-22-2001, 09:53 AM
The "old" guy

Originally posted by d_rock69:
Hi Guys,
I live in Indy also. If anyone works for Lilly, I highly encourage you to look into the auto-advantage program. I will be getting my TL-S (Black/Parchment) w/o Navi for 30,288 ( a whopping $1400 off MSRP). I pick it up at 2:30 today..... I can hardly wait.

I may add the dashboard kit later.... I haven't decided yet. The Black Chrome does sound interesting.

5 hours and counting
LOL...congrats D_rock! I'll try to post more about the black chroming when I find out.