I'm pissed off at this stupidity:

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2000, 08:37 AM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Post I'm pissed off at this stupidity:

1st off: I'm glad that AcuraTL is back up and you all are some stand up guys.

Ok, so I posted the SAME message about the Legend owner whose car was stolen at the dealership in the Acura Vigor Board, this board and HAnet TL board.

look at what happened to my HAnet message:

Read this and then join in the email campaign to the defense of this Acura owner.

------------------

NYCVigor: We appreciate your post, but please do not post links to other sites on this webpage, especially that one. We're trying to demote free advertising and trying to gain members, not lose them. Please copy the text and paste it onto this board, but without a mention of any other Honda/Acura boards. Thanks for your cooperation.

AcuraFanatic
[This message has been edited by AcuraFanatic (edited December 20, 2000).]
Old 12-21-2000, 03:22 PM
Rx Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They suck at that page and by being rude like that, they certainly arent going to keep there fans orget more. I am glad this page is back up and that i dont have to post on the H-S.net page or the IS300 page anymore, although i may go back once in a while ot bug them.
WG

------------------
The SILVER STREAKER CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, moonroof visor,
indaglo emblom, ACURA.CL.com stickers, eurolights fog lights, and bel 950 radar detector
exaust and coilovers to come soon

Old 12-21-2000, 06:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

I was over on the other board while this one was down.I saw the messages where they put up don't post on this site other boards addreses or info. Now Iam an old member of that board from last year & came to this board when it started.I found that I liked this board much better than that one because of all the problems it had.That board has more Accord,Civic& Teg owners. This board is Acura, TL,CL & CL-S, MDX & soon to be TL-S owners. I kinda think the stuff they are doing stinks. If I was an Accord owner over there & was thinking about getting a TL or CL I would want more info on the car. That board does not have the action for the TL & CL as this one does. I realy don,t see anything wrong with someone saying we discussed something on this board on that one. The whole thing about the computer is information.We should share info & if that info is on another board sowhat.I sure many of us on this board were former Accord Civic & Teg owners & could share plenty of info on that board. They need to stop acting like 5yr old kids & learn to share &learn that you can't have everything.