I love being Debadged!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 08:55 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love being Debadged!

Going to Jax with the wife Sunday. On I-95, Crusing about 90, Pass this Civic Frount end all mod out, A Fart can the size of the trash can at my house. He seen me :lol1: at his rig. So He jumps on it, I wave good bye to Him and his girl freind! See Yaa! Another Fast and Furious bites the dust! What is it the bigger the fart can the faster you can go?

Remember don`t leave home without it (V-1).
Old 09-29-2003, 09:10 AM
New Life

There is something about our cars that makes them go crazy like is a goal to try to get us, come on you have to be heavily modified to even keep up with us. (I'm talking about the little Civics and cars like that).
Yesterday on my way home, I passed a Mitsubishi eclipse that was waiting to turn left and as soon as he saw me he rev the car so loud that I can hear it even with my windows rolled up, you know the ones with the big "bazookas" for a muffler. Lucky for him I was already on my way home.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Instructor

Off topic..... Bear2Day, is your car Laguna Green?
Old 09-29-2003, 09:44 AM
lover and fighter

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
Speaking of Eclipses, I met this guy that whooped my @$$ a few months ago. You'll like this:
It's a green '01 Eclipse with the huge tail. Has all these APC stickers on it and the Altezza lights. Has a huge fart-can muffler and his hood is spray painted black. Has a little neon glow under the back and some cheap @$$ wheels as well. Car looks like a rolling advertisement for Pep Boys. But, it is a set-up car: Motor is entirely worked over as is the tranny, and had a huge a/m turbo set up. He got me a while back here on Southside late one night. He wanted to go for some $$$ (which I'm not a big fan of) and the APC stickers galore almost sucked me into going for a hundo. Anyway, light turned green and I immediately saw the rear of this Eclipse get smaller and smaller with smoke pouring off his tires the entire way...Eek! I can honestly say it is at least a 12 second car. At least...

I was sitting behind a beautiful black GTI 1.8t this morning who lives near me. He has a nice kit, has a/m wheels/tires, Neuspeed stuff (evidences by a large sticker), a/m exhaust and an absurdly loud BOV. Light turns green and we turn right as I pull around him. The nice 58 degree weather allows the S to open up and I smile as I get my wonderous hard chirp smashing second as my Injen roars and I go around him. His car is really pretty quick but I get him every time I see him as he always wants to play. The nice, cool morning just made it a little worse for him on this run!
Old 09-29-2003, 10:03 AM
New Life

Hey Apple, I can see your face when that happen :grenade:
I had a friend that put so many mods in his Eclipse turbo that was cranking 350hp+ but still when I had my Maxima he told me that he will never race me without the mods.
After personal problems he have to take all the mods off and guess what, he did raced me and I have to tell him I told you not to mess with me.
There are a few (Civic, Mitsu, neons) out that will give you a good run or even beat you so I don't fool myself into thinking that I will beat all of them but I pick my battles.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Pro

HellxRises, Yes it is. With Two Stars on the windsheild.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:23 AM
lover and fighter

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
I like the clean debadged look, but I kinda like letting other aficionados know what lurks. I bet it is even cooler in St. Mary's today than here, and it would be even worse for that Civic! I'm so jealous!

And yes, maxx, my face was priceless! It was perfectly set up with all that APC crap. I was so sure it was an overdone p/o/s and then got absolutely r@ped. It was hillarious!