I got it I got it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 12:56 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got it I got it!!!

I will be the first one to congratulate myself on getting the icebox. WoW i love that thing so very much. I installed it cause my AEM intake bust a hole thru it...DOnt ask me how but there was a hole about the size of a half dollar. Now I barely press the gas and that thing goes. Man i love it I love it. The power is thru out the RPM too no lag or I dont have to wait until vtec kicks in. I punched it for a yellow light and my car was like WOOW .

BG
Old 10-13-2003, 04:32 AM
Burning Brakes

Re: I got it I got it!!!

Originally posted by AZN G RYDE
I will be the first one to congratulate myself on getting the icebox. WoW i love that thing so very much. I installed it cause my AEM intake bust a hole thru it...DOnt ask me how but there was a hole about the size of a half dollar. Now I barely press the gas and that thing goes. Man i love it I love it. The power is thru out the RPM too no lag or I dont have to wait until vtec kicks in. I punched it for a yellow light and my car was like WOOW .

BG
How would you compare it to the AEM intake?

-Rich
Old 10-14-2003, 04:18 AM
Racer

I love it better than the AEM. THe hissing noise from the EM was getting to me and yea the AEM sounds great but the sleep icebox is a whole lot better cause you can roll up on people and they wonder how the hell a stock sounding type s can take me.

BG
Old 10-14-2003, 12:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by AZN G RYDE
I love it better than the AEM. THe hissing noise from the EM was getting to me and yea the AEM sounds great but the sleep icebox is a whole lot better cause you can roll up on people and they wonder how the hell a stock sounding type s can take me.

BG
So aside from the noise, can you tell the difference between them.
Old 10-14-2003, 03:26 PM
mushroom mushroom

where was the hole on the CAI located?