Hyper Ground and Voltage Installed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hyper Ground and Voltage Installed!!!

Heeey you guyyyys/gallls!
I just installed the hyper ground and Hyper voltage systems on my 00'TL-p. Just wanted to give all of us some feedback on how the system helps. First was the hyper voltage MR-black. Lovin it! The idle became much smoother as well as throttle response. The car seemed to rev much faster when WOT. Then I installed the Hyper Ground system. The HG system didn't make as much of a difference as the MR box did. It still made a difference though, although much smaller. Reving faster and much brighter headlights as well (we all know having bright blue headlights adds 15 HP). Definatly a couple of mods that everyone should have in my opinion. Cheap ($265 shipped), easy (install took me 1HR because i had to toy with the HG wires on locations), and the result is better throttle response, less knocking that i heard from the engine, just an overall good mod in general. Thats my two cents. You can find them as a package on ebay from drift factory or just contact lori (is who i delt with the get hard to find MR-black) at lori@driftfactory.com.
BTW sorry about no pics. Don't have a digital camera but the instructions are pretty good and have good grapic layouts of where to attach everything. The only hard HG cable to put in is the on that attaches the the block and the tranny. Just get a couple of ratchet extensions and a 10mm socket and it will come out with a little torque.
HAVE FUN MODDING!!!