How's Everyone . . . Please Check-In

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2001, 08:24 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How's Everyone . . . Please Check-In

I haven't been on the site in awhile and I just wanted to check in on everybody to make sure that you and your family and friends are okay. I knew someone on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon and I also have a girlfriend whose brother works for NYPD and I haven't heard anything from her yet . . . . so I pray that he's fine.

Again, I just wanted to make sure the everyone's okay (physically that is, I know that mentally and emotionally we as a country are in a lot of pain).

Thank you and God Bless!
Old 09-17-2001, 08:55 AM
Racer

Re: How's Everyone . . . Please Check-In

Originally posted by girldiva00
I haven't been on the site in awhile and I just wanted to check in on everybody to make sure that you and your family and friends are okay. I knew someone on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon and I also have a girlfriend whose brother works for NYPD and I haven't heard anything from her yet . . . . so I pray that he's fine.

Again, I just wanted to make sure the everyone's okay (physically that is, I know that mentally and emotionally we as a country are in a lot of pain).

Thank you and God Bless!
Hi there. How nice of you to ask how we are. Guess I can say that I'm ok. How about you Diva...?
Old 09-17-2001, 12:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Everyone that's not ok, please post...obviously if we are all posting we're ok...

Have a nice day
Old 09-17-2001, 01:33 PM
BDI
Banned

I'm doing okay I guess...Still waiting on 6 of my friends who are missing to get in contact with me..I just came back from school(NYU) and it's a pretty said sight there. Basically everyone is chillin' outside coz no one wants to go home and be alone at a time like this. Security is crazy tight throughout Manhattan. There is atleast one cop on every corner. I hope everyone is doing well on this board.....bless everyone and their famz.