Honda Inspire

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 02:13 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The bumper will have to wait til Oct. with my financial aid left over =)...my next paycheck goes to springs...and a few hours at the tittie bar...woo hooo! single! Damn bro getting married...i shutter at the thought of it. The entire Value kit prolly too much for me. I'm gonna probably order the bumper off of Mike if i can't get it from Pacific Performance down here, they have a account in Japan so i'm hoping they can get it easier and faster, probably get Wings West side and rear from here...also waiting for that prototype carbon fiber hood to come into mainstream
Old 03-07-2003, 02:16 AM
Banned

Originally posted by jspecinspire
and man your up late
I'm grading papers for work tomorrow and I'll be grading more over springbreak too. We all can't have 8+ hrs of sleep you know.
Old 03-07-2003, 02:18 AM
Banned

lol carbon fiber on a TL? That I have to see. I like the look on civics and preludes tho.
Old 03-07-2003, 02:18 AM
Racer

Yeah i know wutchu mean...it sux...i'm not grading papers but i took a nap and now i cna't seem to fall asleep...so i thought i come in here and make fun of that 30 year old guy. =)
Old 03-07-2003, 02:21 AM
Racer

Bro..it looks nice..I got it on my background...go to the TL Gallery and look for the thread So. Cal meets Ontario or sumthing and try to find it under Stanman's gallery. It got me all happy when i saw it but the prototype i think is 600
Old 03-07-2003, 06:50 AM
Banned

Originally posted by BlackTLS420
One honest question though, do you think people in Japan are doing the INSPIRE to TL conversion?
as a matter of fact... they do. i posted pics here a while ago. i'll look for it.
Old 03-07-2003, 08:58 AM
Banned

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/7270/gallery.html

theres the link to the website... enjoy.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Banned

I thought you were all right till this little comment, not cool dude, our US troops are over there risking there lives so you can drive your old ass around in your stock TL. NOT FUNNY, I would have smacked you in the mouth if you ever said anything like that in front of me.
BlackTLS420, you mistake my comments on the war. As a former Marine with two younger brothers currently deployed, I was trying to point out that hmz82 and str8acura's in-your-face attitude over minor things will change if they ever face some serious sh*t.

Trying to change a "A" emblem to a "H" emblem just isn't worth it in my book.

But with a mouth smacking from you and a f@ck you from str8acura, I'd lay odds that neither of these could ever happen.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Banned

Originally posted by 2ONPAR5
Trying to change a "A" emblem to a "H" emblem just isn't worth it in my book.
thats all you had to say.
Old 03-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Advanced

hzm82 all I said was you didn't need to call people names and be mean because you cant take someones honest opinion, but u know what you little tool, I garuntee you wouldnt call me that to my face, because it would be the last thing you said to me, as a matter a fact I go to maimi now and again, how far are you from there, Ill roll up, tell you your car looks ass, and see what you have to say then punk.
Old 03-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Banned

black, dont u have a tl too?
Old 03-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Racer

so we resort to threats now? gosh people...reeeaalll mature...oh and gainesville is pretty far from miami by the way...just never knew that 30 year olds would take internet insults so seriously.
Old 03-08-2003, 02:23 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

Sounds like some dudes with ego problems need an ass beating...

This is a free country so you can't suppress anyones ideas/opinions even though you may think their dumb. Get over it the internet is just a collection of the worlds ideas and opinions so if someone thinks changing the A symbol to an H symbol is gay than so be it, there are some that will praise the person and others that will lothe the person.

I still should make a poll to see what peoples opinions are on this even though it probably wouldn't be close to accurate.
Old 03-08-2003, 06:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Id like to say I don't regret converting nor do I think its stupid. Our US models have some things they don't and they have some things we don't, actually a lot more things. If you do the conversion fully you lose some things that came with your car, if you are creative you can have the best of both worlds. For those of you wondering whats different here is as much of the differences as I can think of.

Passenger side Steering wheel
Left Hand Chrome shift plate
Three dummy switch covers where we have one and our dimmer
They dont have a dimmer
They dont have security system so no light on radio instead they have an RDS button.
Their radio supports up to 8 changers ranging from 6, 8 10 cd and 6 MD

They have side markers

Their side mirrors have different lenses and angles for Right side driving. Instead of heated mirror switch they have the auto mirror fold button which if on allows mirrors to fold in automatically with car off and out with it on.

They have 2 dummies where we have cruise and TCS or VSA but they have a fog swith and lights of course.

They have DVD nav with hardisk like the 99 and 00 us nav put together. Can incorporate cell phone and browse WWW

They have a TV tuner stock with inputs. They have optional rear cam spoilers and side cams for bumper Left and Right

They have Km instead of MPH.

Im tired so Ill stop. About converting, to each his own and I dont know why others mod their cars but I do it for me not for what others will say or think so complements are appreciated .
Old 03-08-2003, 11:52 PM
Banned

hzm82 all I said was you didn't need to call people names and be mean because you cant take someones honest opinion, but u know what you little tool, I garuntee you wouldnt call me that to my face, because it would be the last thing you said to me, as a matter a fact I go to maimi now and again, how far are you from there, Ill roll up, tell you your car looks ass, and see what you have to say then punk.
Oh wow internet threats, I'm shaking all over. You're the one who seems not to be able to take some1's opinion.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:06 AM
Banned

Anyone know the record for the longest thread on here?
Old 03-09-2003, 02:38 AM
Three Wheelin'

I have an idea! Why don't we just keep the post for what it was for. If you guys wanna call each other names you should post your phone numbers and you can chat violently in real time. When people have nothing better to do than say negative things, well that is kind of sad. Obviously its really safe to insult by computer or phone when there is a slim to none chance of getting your butt kicked. I didn't even read what was said but Im kind of shocked when 2 people on a car enthusiast web page want to fight over some typed words.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:12 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by NighthawkBlack
I have an idea! Why don't we just keep the post for what it was for.
I agree with NighthawkBlack.
It is a great fun to know some friends in USA are interested in some parts with the name of HONDA instead of the original ACURA they have.
And also I am interested in getting ACURA parts for my Saber (if I could afford to do that).
This forum is great for me as I am a fan of TL in Japan and I can read many interesting conversation of other fans of TL in USA.
I thank you for all of the fans of TL for letting me have so much good information.

Today I have noticed one difference between TL and Saber.
Even though my Saber has 5 speed transmission, the shift indicator has only 7 positions.
P, R, N, D, D3, 2 and 1.
I don't have D4 which you have.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

Hey amfjabe can you send me an email I could send you US TL parts if you needed them small ones especially for cheap.

My email is RWTGET@AOL.COM.

I always wondered about the Saber and Inspire because I thought they had 5 speed also but I only see D4 on shifter. I have the GF-UA4-5 book. I can't read it but it has a lot of info.
Old 03-09-2003, 04:51 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by jspecinspire
just never knew that 30 year olds would take internet insults so seriously.

Buddy I wont be seeing 30 for a long time. And Str8acura, ya I have a TL-S, I just commented on 2ONPAR5 driving around in his "stock" TL, because he said he didn't believe in any mods, I do.
And hey 2ONPAR5, I had a feeling you didn't mean your little zing the way I took it, but with everything going on right now, you gotta be careful throwing around jokes about US soldiers in the middle east.

And hzm82, this is the last thing im gonna say to you in this post and im done, this is getting to childish for me and im just a freshman in college. What opinion is that, that you think im an A-hole, that is you opinion as much it is a fact. I am one, prick, ahole whatever thats me I never said i wasnt, I just said you wouldnt say it to my face because you would be talking out the other side of yours before you could get the hole out, and incase you didnt notice I didnt mean it to be an "internet threat", i just didnt know you were so far from Miami, Im going there in like 2 weeks, so it could be as real as you need it to be.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:02 AM
Three Wheelin'

Word of advise for anyone thinking fighting over words is worthwhile: Cops are no joke in FL they will beat your ass for dressing funny so watch where you start trouble.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally posted by NighthawkBlack
Word of advise for anyone thinking fighting over words is worthwhile: Cops are no joke in FL they will beat your ass for dressing funny so watch where you start trouble.
lmao... where'd you hear that?
Old 03-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Its my own experience
Old 03-09-2003, 06:41 PM
Banned

And hzm82, this is the last thing im gonna say to you in this post and im done, this is getting to childish for me and im just a freshman in college. What opinion is that, that you think im an A-hole, that is you opinion as much it is a fact. I am one, prick, ahole whatever thats me I never said i wasnt, I just said you wouldnt say it to my face because you would be talking out the other side of yours before you could get the hole out, and incase you didnt notice I didnt mean it to be an "internet threat", i just didnt know you were so far from Miami, Im going there in like 2 weeks, so it could be as real as you need it to be.
Ok, sorry guys but I just got to get the last word in. This is just getting childish to you NOW? This has been childish to me from the start. You tell me I should respect others people's options but 2ONPAR5 never respected mine. Then you butt in and get on my case for calling him an ass hole. Then you threaten me? Yes it is an internet threat. I don't live anywhere near Miami, and what do you want me to do, come out and fight you? Only if you want a record and jail time. I'll shut up now.
Old 03-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Racer

LOL...Usually when people go to other cities or states it's to go on vacation...you actually want to fight over a internet argument. Can we say someone needs to go to anger management?