Help!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!!!!!!!!

If anyone can help me with these I appreciate it!
I got into a bad car accident several weeks ago with my 99TL. Finallly got it back, but there are problems with it.
1. The light on the digital clock does not come on. The insurance company is saying that it is not related to the accident! Basterds! Does that make any sence to you guys?
2. The heater/AC fan does not stop blowing unless I turn the ignition off. The mechanic tells me that Acura told him that it is supposed to be like that. After fighting with him for a week now he admits that there is something wrong but also says that it is not a result of the accident.

Does anyone have any knowledge of these problems?

Thanks
Old 04-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Help!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jbceg
If anyone can help me with these I appreciate it!
I got into a bad car accident several weeks ago with my 99TL. Finallly got it back, but there are problems with it.
1. The light on the digital clock does not come on. The insurance company is saying that it is not related to the accident! Basterds! Does that make any sence to you guys?
2. The heater/AC fan does not stop blowing unless I turn the ignition off. The mechanic tells me that Acura told him that it is supposed to be like that. After fighting with him for a week now he admits that there is something wrong but also says that it is not a result of the accident.

Does anyone have any knowledge of these problems?

Thanks
All you need to do for your clock light is go to your dealership and get the bulb replaced. It most likely burned out. I had to get mine replaced. As for your other agenda, yeah* i dont think that's normal. Get that checked out :p
Old 04-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
if it didint do it before the accident i would say it was related to the accident or the repair shop. i would raise a stink with the insurance company and the repair shop and tell them over and over that the problem wasnt there before the accident