Good Experience w/Acura Rep

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 09:07 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Good Experience w/Acura Rep

I, like many of us on here, want to put the OEM kit on my TLS, but have one problem...MUD GUARDS..Well after reading about the many situations with other members, I finally went to meet with a Acura Rep who was visiting my local dealership. I was VERY surprised at how accomodating and friendly he was. I explained to him that the mud guards have been known to damage the paint. Not a second later, he already wrote up an order to have them taken off as well as cover the fee to fix ANY type of damage that the mud guards could have done to my car. I was very pleased and will have the mud guards taken off in two weeks when I get back from vacation. Then it's time for the OEM kit. So far, Acura gets an A++ from me.
Old 08-09-2002, 09:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Now that's what I like to hear! But you did something most people don't: You went straight to the "top." Most folks first talk to their Salesman (who really can't do anything); then they get frustrated and approach the Service Manager (who has to get authorization for your "special" request); who, in the end, refers you to the local Rep!

Sounds like you've been to the "Been There and Done That" school of time-wasting! Either that, or you're damn lucky/smart!

Either way, well done!

V.
Old 08-10-2002, 08:16 AM
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by vperkins2
Now that's what I like to hear! But you did something most people don't: You went straight to the "top." Most folks first talk to their Salesman (who really can't do anything); then they get frustrated and approach the Service Manager (who has to get authorization for your "special" request); who, in the end, refers you to the local Rep!

Sounds like you've been to the "Been There and Done That" school of time-wasting! Either that, or you're damn lucky/smart!

Either way, well done!

V.
Good for you...unfortunately, the Acura Rep I dealt with hear in Atlanta was an SOB...he was insulting, rude, and all in front of the Dealer GM, who was trying to get him to shut his big mouth. The dealer actually ended up being a good guy in my situation.