funny jetta...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 11:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funny jetta...

on my way back to san jose from LA on i5. there wasn't too much traffic, so i was pretty much going 90-95 most of the time, and other cars were very nice and usually they just changed to the right lane and let me past. other times i would change to the right lane and pass them.

this one time, i saw a jetta in front of my doing 80 in the fast lane. i closed in but he didn't intend to change to the right. so i did and passed him at 90 or so. no problem, after maybe 5 or 6 car lengths i changed back to fast lane, and i noticed that he started gaining on me. then he changed to right lane and i knew he was trying to pass me......

so i was thinking what the hell was going on with him, looked to the right, and he was VERY concentrated in accelerating. there were cars in front of him so either he passed me or he will have to brake and get back to my ass.

so i decided to test him and accelerate. he accelerated too.... i figured it would be funny to see what he will do so i braked a bit and he immediately cut in front of me and started cruising at 80 again.

i was so confused on what he was doing, but obviously he was pissed about me passing him. so he decided to pass that car on the right at some ultra low speed..... well after he passed that car, i dropped the car to 4th (yeah, didn't even worse using my 3rd). shift to right, and floored a bit. i noticed that he started flooring too.

i almost laughed, coz' he probably has to find power from outter space. so i fully floored the car, and in no time i passed him at almost 100 (i never do over 100 on i5 coz' of the cops...).

the funny thing is i never taunted him or anything, and i kindly always use my turning light....... i figured it could be our hids and fogs that make other cars thinking we are some mad cows...
Old 12-14-2001, 10:54 AM
Pro

Re: funny jetta...

Originally posted by rominl
on my way back to san jose from LA on i5. there wasn't too much traffic, so i was pretty much going 90-95 most of the time, and other cars were very nice and usually they just changed to the right lane and let me past. other times i would change to the right lane and pass them.

this one time, i saw a jetta in front of my doing 80 in the fast lane. i closed in but he didn't intend to change to the right. so i did and passed him at 90 or so. no problem, after maybe 5 or 6 car lengths i changed back to fast lane, and i noticed that he started gaining on me. then he changed to right lane and i knew he was trying to pass me......

so i was thinking what the hell was going on with him, looked to the right, and he was VERY concentrated in accelerating. there were cars in front of him so either he passed me or he will have to brake and get back to my ass.

so i decided to test him and accelerate. he accelerated too.... i figured it would be funny to see what he will do so i braked a bit and he immediately cut in front of me and started cruising at 80 again.

i was so confused on what he was doing, but obviously he was pissed about me passing him. so he decided to pass that car on the right at some ultra low speed..... well after he passed that car, i dropped the car to 4th (yeah, didn't even worse using my 3rd). shift to right, and floored a bit. i noticed that he started flooring too.

i almost laughed, coz' he probably has to find power from outter space. so i fully floored the car, and in no time i passed him at almost 100 (i never do over 100 on i5 coz' of the cops...).

the funny thing is i never taunted him or anything, and i kindly always use my turning light....... i figured it could be our hids and fogs that make other cars thinking we are some mad cows...
That's the sign of "Race me if you can!". People, everytime other drivers exhibit this type of behaviour, race them! Don't let them stomp on your ego! Our TL-S' are too 'exotic' to be passed by other inferior cars! Do whatever it takes to reclaim our glory...even if it means racing 120mph+ in congested traffic.
Old 12-14-2001, 05:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
way to go, Rominl
Old 12-14-2001, 06:09 PM
Drifting

Re: Re: funny jetta...

Originally posted by LegendCpeGS
That's the sign of "Race me if you can!". People, everytime other drivers exhibit this type of behaviour, race them! Don't let them stomp on your ego! Our TL-S' are too 'exotic' to be passed by other inferior cars! Do whatever it takes to reclaim our glory...even if it means racing 120mph+ in congested traffic.
I hope that's a sarcastic message. Otherwise... um, OK
Old 12-14-2001, 09:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

well i don't know if i will race at 120 AGAIN (yup i did it before) but yeah i will definitely take care of people like these..... i just don't know what the hell was going on in his mind. maybe his brain is in his ass, but his jetta with my tls? not a chance.....

you guys should imagine him CONCENTRATING on accelerating and me driving with my right hand and holding my head with my left hand, AND passing him with 4th gear. that's funny.
Old 12-15-2001, 01:23 AM
Drifting

Why are people such pricks? I don't take the Jetta's behavior as a "race me if you can" sort of thing I take it as a " I'm gonna be an ass, what are you gonna do about it" sort of thing.
Old 12-15-2001, 06:05 AM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Re: funny jetta...

Originally posted by LegendCpeGS
Do whatever it takes to reclaim our glory...even if it means racing 120mph+ in congested traffic.
Uh oh, careful dude, FLAME ON! lol