Funniest Fix-a-Ticket Ever

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Got pulled over once in Colorado (1993) and I had a white neon license plate frame up front...'memba those? Cop called his supervisor on shift out and the supervisor asked him what I did wrong. Cop said look at his front plate..supervisor said..yeah, he has a white forward facing light, get back to fukin work...then told me, son..sorry for the hassle..have a nice night...that shit was great

then, another time got stopped in Maple Grove MN after pulling out of my driveway...i fit the description of a "character" stealing tools...yeah, and I'm dressed in all white..fawkin @sshole...i asked for his badge number and he apologized...what a bich
Old 05-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I don't get is simply this: A guy with a Harley can pretty much shake the block with his exhaust, but if my stereo is to loud, I get a ticket. If my exhaust is moderately loud I get a ticket. What's the deal with that?

Luckily for me the cops up here aren't nearly as bad as some of these horror stories.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Need an OEM lip kit on my

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by High_Contrst
What I don't get is simply this: A guy with a Harley can pretty much shake the block with his exhaust, but if my stereo is to loud, I get a ticket. If my exhaust is moderately loud I get a ticket. What's the deal with that?

Luckily for me the cops up here aren't nearly as bad as some of these horror stories.
True. WTF is up with the Harley BS
Old 05-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Harleys are supposed to be loud. What cops think are ricey honda VTECs aren't.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
yeah..the motorcycle exhaust are sometimes ridiculous...shit aint fair..my pet peeve is suvs and trucks can have dark as they want windows in the rear but cars can't? seems like you can put way more thugs with guns in an suv than a car, so what's up with that...here in GA, peopke driving pickup trucks are not required to wear seatbelts??? what?? bonus law: kennesaw, ga residents (atlanta suburb) are required to have a gun in the home if you own a house. can u believe that shit
Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Instructor

loud bike = safe bike been riding for 25 years.. most people can't see us but they can hear us..

but aside from that, CA exhaust laws apply to bikes as well, and you can be cited for it.. the difference is most cops ride..
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Intermediate

A friend of mine got pulled over in his DC2 because he had H emblems instead of A's. ._. The dick face police said it's false identification. No offense to any cops on here but I fucking hate cops. Why would you care if you have different emblems on a car? Don't you guys learn the models?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:04 AM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
loud bike = safe bike been riding for 25 years.. most people can't see us but they can hear us..

but aside from that, CA exhaust laws apply to bikes as well, and you can be cited for it.. the difference is most cops ride..
i ride as well.. but i disagree.. both my CBR and my GSX-R were both loud enough to hear before you seen them. and judging buy riding over the years, NO bike is a safe bike. i will ride forever. but cant say i'll ever feel safe around other vehicles on the road. people are idiots

youre at the mercy of the road. good riding can only go so far. seen too many people get hurt or killed that have nothing to do with the bike itself.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 111 Likes on 100 Posts
Seen as I work at a bike shop and ride myself, being loud can only do you so much. You usually dont hear a inline 4 engine coming from behind you. Here is CA no one is exempt to loud exhaust and no loud exhaust is not a safety enhancement, not being stupid and being aware is the only thing that will help you be safe out there.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Rockstar21
i ride as well.. but i disagree.. both my CBR and my GSX-R were both loud enough to hear before you seen them. and judging buy riding over the years, NO bike is a safe bike. i will ride forever. but cant say i'll ever feel safe around other vehicles on the road. people are idiots

youre at the mercy of the road. good riding can only go so far. seen too many people get hurt or killed that have nothing to do with the bike itself.

oh I agree.. I road super sports for 20 years before someone sideswiped me because he just HAD to be in my lane at the same time I was, and then another driver ran me over...

but the Harley sound is greatly different than the sport bike sound, but as I said, loud bike exhaust is just as illegal, but again a lot of cops ride so....
Old 05-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Originally Posted by TL_Buddha
A friend of mine got pulled over in his DC2 because he had H emblems instead of A's. ._. The dick face police said it's false identification. No offense to any cops on here but I fucking hate cops. Why would you care if you have different emblems on a car? Don't you guys learn the models?
I don't think it's illegal, but it can be a bitch when tickets are given. I'm willing to bet plenty of 2g Tls here got away with tickets on a technicality because the officer put what he saw on the trunk, Honda Inspire, instead of Acura TL.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
i was pulled over for doing 37 in a 35 yesterday .5 miles from my house... the bastard took my pba card too or i would have been ticketed.......

and 2 days ago outside of my job i went outside for 2 mins (literally) to give my gf her car charger and as im giving it to her (shes in the car im outside of it) a cop walks up behind me to make sure i "didnt have a bag of pot on me" ... ps im white.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:24 PM
3rd Gear

i have 2G TL in California. i was driving home last night and i saw a cop tailing me. i was definitely going the speed limit. i thought i was done getting pulled over for fix it tickets. i already removed the tint from my front windows, got a front license plate holder, changed my clear rear turn signals to red. what else is there? to my surprise, the cop flashes on me and proceeds to write me a ticket because she said my headlights were blue? i'm running stock 4300k hid's. FML
Old 05-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by AMAN1
I don't think it's illegal, but it can be a bitch when tickets are given. I'm willing to bet plenty of 2g Tls here got away with tickets on a technicality because the officer put what he saw on the trunk, Honda Inspire, instead of Acura TL.

yeah but if the officer is doing his job he should be writing down what is on the registration not on the trunk, and if they don't match all he has to do is look at the VIN on the registration and match it to the car..
Old 05-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
i was pulled over for doing 37 in a 35 yesterday .5 miles from my house... the bastard took my pba card too or i would have been ticketed.......

and 2 days ago outside of my job i went outside for 2 mins (literally) to give my gf her car charger and as im giving it to her (shes in the car im outside of it) a cop walks up behind me to make sure i "didnt have a bag of pot on me" ... ps im white.
Oh so white guys don't smoke pot now?

You're brilliant.