Finally a dealer that believes the customer is number one!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 05:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finally a dealer that believes the customer is number one!

I live in NYC and drive out to Park Avenue Acura in Jersey because they are the best dealership I have ever seen. They make owning our Acuras a pleasure. I have to take 2 bridges and tolls but I don't mind because they give me peace of mind. I have so many mods I did and made sure not to damage or permanently alter the car. I hate letting others work on my Inspire/TL because they just don't care as much as I do. Quantity over quality is the common story. It’s a whole different story for Acura in Maywood.

Park Ave Acura in Maywood NJ fixes my car right, they take responsibility for their work, listen to my thoughts and truly exceed my expectations. Their sales, parts and service staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I am going to have the tranny fluid changed soon and I am bringing it to them for service for the rest of my car's life. They made my TL squeak free and found that noise that was near impossible to locate. Turns out it was in the ceiling somewhere. Spent a long time on it too and gave me a loaner car to since I had a strut changed in addition to other work. Got some gifts too. They are nuts in a good way! I'll post when I get more details. Now I truly believe I am better off with my car than any other comparable make. Thanks Jens I won't forget how you went the extra mile to make me a happy TL owner.

Hope your dealer cares like these guys do.
Old 12-07-2001, 05:47 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Sounds like the PAA dealer I know!!!
Old 12-08-2001, 11:44 AM
Safety Car

bragging bastards be quiet --- it's like 20 bridges away from me
Old 12-08-2001, 11:49 AM
Jens

Thank you for the positive words we do appreciate them have a great holiday.Jens
Old 12-08-2001, 12:02 PM
Banned

I know that in most businesses, getting one letter of praise to the CEO is worth far more than a bunch of calls or verbal "attaboys." For all of you that have had pleasant experiences with PAA, you should seriously consider taking the time to write a short letter to corporate Acura (I think you can get the address off the Acura web site) telling them how awesome PAA is. Make sure you also send a copy to the general manager of PAA. This way, Wayne, Jens and the rest of the crew get the recognition they deserve from their bosses, and the dealership moves up in ranking for customer satisfaction with corporate Acura. Usually good sales plus good customer satisfaction equals bonuses for the dealership and perks like more cars allotted for delivery, etc. We can help out PAA like they help us out.

People are all too quick to write a letter when something goes wrong. Take the time to write a quick letter when something goes right for a change.
Old 12-08-2001, 12:06 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by pianoman41
People are all too quick to write a letter when something goes wrong. Take the time to write a quick letter when something goes right for a change.
Old 12-08-2001, 04:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

Done! You are right. I will work on the letter this week and mail it out asap. Anyone know the address for corporate Acura?
Old 12-09-2001, 01:47 AM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

I wish we had a Park Ave Acura down here in Southern California....but for the So Cali people....do we have something close to them?

I'm sure you can find the address on the official Acura website, if not, then call the 800 # and ask for it.