A few questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2001, 09:21 PM

Question A few questions

I have looked at the brochures and Acura website, but I have a few questions regarding the headlights and the door locks on the TL. Some places say the headlights are "auto off" and other places it says "auto on/off". Do the headlights come on and go off automatically with the ambient lighting, or are the TL lights only "auto-off", meaning they will turn off if accidently left on.

My other question is regarding the door locks. Do the doors automatically lock when the car is shifted into drive or reaches a certain speed?

Thanks for any feedback. I'm new here, but this site has been very helpful in getting information (& pics) of the TL. I plan on getting a 2002 TL Type-S. Thanks.
Old 01-12-2001, 10:59 PM
Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Surfer Dave:
I have looked at the brochures and Acura website, but I have a few questions regarding the headlights and the door locks on the TL. Some places say the headlights are "auto off" and other places it says "auto on/off". Do the headlights come on and go off automatically with the ambient lighting, or are the TL lights only "auto-off", meaning they will turn off if accidently left on.

My other question is regarding the door locks. Do the doors automatically lock when the car is shifted into drive or reaches a certain speed?

Thanks for any feedback. I'm new here, but this site has been very helpful in getting information (& pics) of the TL. I plan on getting a 2002 TL Type-S. Thanks.
I can tell you in reference to the 2000 that the lights will go off if left on and when you unlock the door with the keyfob that the lights come on.

The doors do NOT lock when putting the car in gear. My fathers car does this and I find it annoying when riding with him. IMHO.

------------------
'00 Firepepper Red TL