f**ked up

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry f**ked up

Just got my tl-s drop on H&R sport springs and they f**ked up my leather, dont know how when the seat is taken out of the car. so now im gonna have to have the shop try and get it fixed(dont think you can fix leather) or have them buy me a NEW back seat(anyone know how much the deal would charge for a 2002 TL-S back seat).......
Old 06-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Cruisin'

??????????/

never mind
Old 06-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Banned

sorry..
Old 06-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

that happened to me too bro!!! i put two cuts in my leathers!! i called around and had this guy who repairs upholstery. and he did an excellent job covering up my cuts on the leather! can't even tell its there unless u look REALLY CLOSE!
Old 06-03-2004, 07:28 AM
2400 Watts in a TL...Why?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a high end furnature (leather) store should have connection to a really good repair shop.. and they usually travel, don't have to put your couch in you van and bring it to them.

Or you could try a wreaker local to yourself..here is a link to a wreaker close by me, it probably won't help, but it might get you an idea on the pricing for used parts...WARNING prices are in Canadian Dollars, Didn't want to scare you guys..canadian to american connversion (approx.) x 0.76 american to canadian conversion (approx) x 1.3..

http://www.standardautowreckers.com/ Go to the "NEW IN STOCK" category, there was three TL's there last I checked.. one a 97, one a 99 and one a 2001..
Old 06-03-2004, 07:44 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by abocic
Just got my tl-s drop on H&R sport springs and they f**ked up my leather, dont know how when the seat is taken out of the car. so now im gonna have to have the shop try and get it fixed(dont think you can fix leather) or have them buy me a NEW back seat(anyone know how much the deal would charge for a 2002 TL-S back seat).......

the back seat has to come out to get to the bolts on top of the rear shocks. sorry about that man. you should say something to them.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:45 AM
Burning Brakes

nevermind what?
Old 06-05-2004, 03:24 AM
Advanced

went back to the shop(Racing Concept in Lynnwood WA) today, because they where willing to pay for the repairs. like ResidualFreedom said, the repair guy traveled and did it out of his truck. he said it would take about a hour or so, when he was done he told me that he needed more time to make it look better(key word BETTER), he told me that some of the cuts and scuffs were to deep so it cant be repaired and that new leather is harder to repair. i called the Acura dealer to see how much it would be to replace the back seat, they told me $530 so i told the shop that it would be $530 to replace it. the shop told me that, trying to repair it is all that they are willing to do.......f**ked up
Old 06-05-2004, 06:36 AM
All Hail the Chief

F that. If they agreed to repair it, they are admitting guilt or some responsibility in cutting your leather. If repairing the leather cannot restore it to the condition in which you originally brought it to the shop, then they are still liable to make you whole. In this case, with new seats. Complete bull$hit. Don't stand for it.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Advanced

I know JPritch, by him trying to repair it he is taking responsibility for cutting and scuffing it. I make a report to the BBB and the Washington Attorney General so i'll see what they say first, then go from there.