DO Something!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2002, 10:14 PM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry DO Something!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, thanks for your responces.

But why doesnt anyone file for the lemon law in their state? If you have what was the result(s)? The only way acura is going to take ALL of us seriously is when they have all of this complaints w/the BBB. Think about it, we call them and all we get is MAJOR attitude. LAst time I checked I was still making my payments(on time) and I'm the customer. So why are this poeple treatin us(me) like a complete no one. I don't spect for them to kiss my a**(well may be just a little) everytime I call, but to treat me with the respect I think I and we deserve. I told the factory rep " I did not buy a ford because I was told that they have horrible customer service, but you guys are no better." He said that it was not common for that to happen. I replied which one of the 6 times I've call? He did not have an answer. DO SOMETHING PEOPLE THEY THINK THEY CAN PUSH US ASIDE. FILE WITH THE BBB IS THE ONLY WAY THEY ARE GOING TO REPECT US.

Old 04-10-2002, 11:22 PM

DO SOMETHING PEOPLE THEY THINK THEY CAN PUSH US ASIDE. FILE WITH THE BBB IS THE ONLY WAY THEY ARE GOING TO REPECT US
Uhhh, how can they "RESPECT" you bub?
Old 04-11-2002, 02:51 AM
Pro

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX

Uhhh, how can they "RESPECT" you bub?
By taking responsibility for their own lemonmobile tranny flaws instead of passing the buck back down to the "independent" dealers who only offer tranny flushes as a fix before putting you in an Enterprise "rent-a-coffin" for weeks on end before they finally put yet another questionable tranny into your so-called "luxury" sports sedan... That's how...

They can also return phone calls promptly and offer more than just "lip service" when they finally do return a call back to a very disappointed and dejected customer. Most of us WORK for a living and these cars don't come easy.

With that in mind, shouldn't we expect to be treated as if the customer still comes first? Remember, Acura's TLC slogan... Does that stand for "Total Luxury Care" or "Tough Luck Care"!???

I was very fortunate that my dealer stood behind the Acura product, but some of the stories I hear about Acura customer support are far from "RESPECT for the customer"...