Ditched the Zaino and went w/ Klasse..

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2002, 08:51 PM
No, you are a dork.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for lawman, his hand works better than anything....
Old 04-26-2002, 08:54 PM
No, you are a dork.

Originally posted by Mr Hyde

Hehehe Thats why I like FF, its way cheaper than all the Zaino steps, goes on much easier, and lasts a damn long time also. So much for being a no- brainer huh???

Oddly enough, you stated earlier, "Its pricey, but it gives great results; although short lived."

Does it last a long time or not?
Old 04-27-2002, 12:13 AM
Instructor

Daryl.com, usofunny. When it comes to baiting, no one holds a candle to you, the master baiter.

Your pal,

lawman
Old 04-27-2002, 07:34 AM
No, you are a dork.

Originally posted by lawman
Daryl.com, usofunny. When it comes to baiting, no one holds a candle to you, the master baiter.

Your pal,

lawman
Whatever that means................
Old 04-27-2002, 08:32 AM
Pro

I started using Zaino last year, and will never use anything else. It is by far the easiest and best wax/polish on the market, IMHO.

I put the stuff on at night, let it sit overnight, and can buff the entire down car in the morning in 10-15 minutes before heading out for the day - do this once every week or two, and the car simply shines and gleams all summer!

Others have echoed this - if you're only getting 4 applications per bottle, that's WAY too much! I go through maybe a bottle and a half the ENTIRE SUMMER! Use a slightly wet pad and put it on thin.
Old 04-27-2002, 01:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 616 Likes on 294 Posts
Originally posted by daryl.com

Oddly enough, you stated earlier, "Its pricey, but it gives great results; although short lived."

Does it last a long time or not?
There's nothing odd about it, and its not much of a bait. Reread my post. That line you quoted was referring to Pinnacle products, not FF.

Originally posted by Mr Hyde

Pinnacle
makes a very nice line of car care products from hand glazes to leather care. Goes on nice and quick and is an absolute breeze to apply. Goes on like you'd imagine warm butter would. Buff on, and buff right off, no need for it to even dry. Its pricey, but it gives great results; although short lived.
So Yes Pinnacle gives great results, but they dont last, the upside is that in summer months it doesnt matter, you can just put another coat on in no time at all.

Just as an update, I am giving Klasse another shot. I just dawned, clayed, washed, and Klassed my car again. Will be seeing how it does. After a rainstorm and a wash, the FF and Klasse on my trunk were indistinguishable for shine, the Klasse was a tiny bit smoother, and they beaded the same. I have the Klasse anyway, so I'll layer it on and see how it goes.