Custom Foglight update

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2001, 01:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom Foglight update

as stated previously, i have already contacted the manufacturer. i tried to contact tim to work with him on doing this and market using his website, however he is not willing to share any of the profit with me. Thus, i do not think i will continue trying to make these foglights until i can negotiate at least something with him. Sorry guys, i really wanted us all to have foglights, but i don't want to spend so much time and not get ANYTHING out of it. Pretty unfair. Good luck with finding a pair of fogs. Maybe one day, if i make an online shop, i'll just contact the manufacturer to help make those fog kits. Until then, good luck finding the fogs.
Old 11-23-2001, 01:59 PM
BlingBling INSPIRE 32V

Do not take this too seriously....

Profit?? You're trying to get the fog for yourself. So you're not actually spending the time for nothing. Why can't you take it as you are trying to gather some people to get yourself nice fog for your car? Instead, if you still think that you're losing your time, try to make the fog for yourself just like I did mine. Spending more than 6hrs and still doesn't look as INSPIRE.
Nate trying to get us indiglo gauge for more than 7 months now. He never asked for any profit for all the work he has done and the time he spent.
Tim is different. He is one who gives us this great TL site to discuss and share our thoughts.
Just think again mhsu408
Again, this is just my thought....
Old 11-23-2001, 02:16 PM
Banned

whatever. Look at it this way. Put yourself in my position. You spend all your time doing something so SOMEONE ELSE can make all the money from it?? Why would you want to do that? If that's the way you think, you'll always be working for someone. You'll never make people work for you.

you can defend TIM ALL YOU want. I'm not saying he's a BAD guy. I just said I WANT at least a little of the money. If these fogs come in it's basically me doing almost everything and Tim just buying them and putting them on his site to sell. Think about it. I'm not doing community service here. I want my supercharger ok? What's wrong wit that?
Old 11-23-2001, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
You're too late anyway. Tim's already working on it on his own.

So bye bye....don't let the door hit you in the a$$.