CREST ACURA in central ny

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down CREST ACURA in central ny

well as i stated before, my trannmission is not working, they have ordered a new transmission for me. i was told i can come in today for a loaner and have the tranny installed.

GUESS WHAT

i got a phone call stating the jacks to lift the car for the tranny is not working, but if i come in monday, it will be fine.
as i stated to them, i am moving tuesday. i asked them if i can get a loaner car frida before i move so i'll just drive back 5 hours to get the car. they said no, loaners only handed out when cars are serviced the same day. so they are returning the tranmission to the dealer now. i am so mad at these people right about now.

damn crest acura

ok i had to vent...sorry
Old 12-20-2002, 03:17 PM
Banned

hey i just got a letter from crest acura saying that acura might mail me a survey. i was very unhappy with crest but should i still rate them high or un mail the survey. i just dont want to be haressed if i rate them how i feel.

btw, i brought my car to curry acura, 300 miles away and they took my car and gave me a rental without any problems. they did what crest acura said that thye cannot do.
Old 12-20-2002, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Curry is who I use for the small stuff I need done. Major stuff will all be done at Park Ave Acura. Curry isn't bad.. but I have heard some horror stories.

As for the survey.. just give them average scores. IF you score them high it's a lie... if you score them too low they'll be calling you. Go in the middle.
Old 12-20-2002, 04:26 PM
Banned

yeah i had my problems with curry, but overall i am satisfied. once or twice, i went in with a problem and they brought my car back with extra problems. but no1 is perfect. the only thing that bothers me is my back seat where the armrest is i got a hole in the corner of the seat because it worn. and also a little bubble in the front passengerside panel by the handle side. i dont like the leather compared to other cars.

as with crest, i called and left them a message saying i wasnt to happy and they shouldnt give me a paper. ha but otherwise.. i might just throw the survey paper away only for curry i will mark excellent or park ave which treats me very good.
Old 12-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Banned

ahhhhh why me!!!!!, today i went to get a letter from my car thats in the service lot at curry for 4 days now. they had to do a inspection for me. they put the sticker all dirty with the WRONG mileage on it,. my miles are 37,150 the sticker says 3715 . thats crazy. i emailed them stating the problem since the dealership is closed now.

is this a honest mistake? or should i be mad, i dont understand this sometimes.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:34 AM
Instructor

I purchase from Crest Acura a year ago and will never buy another vehicle from them again. I received a fair deal on the car and I felt their sales dept was great to deal with, however their service dept is a different story. Nothing but excuses and broken promises.

A local friend refused to buy from them due to past experiences so he bought from Curry. No complaints from him, except when he needs service done as he must go to Crest also.
Old 12-27-2002, 07:42 PM
Banned

i went to acura and my transmission was replaced i was told.
i looked at the bumper and it doesnt look likey removed it. actually i am 85 percent sure they didnt. is this possible???
ALso when i drive 70 my car steering wheel shakes for some reason, and when i am in a red light, the car itself is rough.
i do have a CAI, is it becuase of the CAI??? i was thinking of removing it, i want the icebox to come out

ALSO
CURRY ACURA told me, i am the only person to get a 2nd transmission from them. the service guy is John.
anyone else got a 2nd transmission from him?? i want to have proof that he lied in case he lies agian.

ALSO
they didnt fix their mistake with the inspection sticker, i got 37150 miles and the sticker says 3710. they said not to worry, it doesnt matter. so i was like ok. any advice.

ALSO
i think curry acura is excellent so far, whatever i ask they do.
i do still recommand them, but no1 is perfect.