closed

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
closed

I can not read these juvenile posts no longer, from the 16 to 44 years old. no longer! you don't know a spark plug from a cigarette lighter. and you can not spell, read or write. (before you post do the copy right click, place in a email then (do the spelling check stuff). save , and place back in your typed message. the moderators on this site are to blame. they don't seem to care, or know the word moderator. (teach your kiddies to spell) enroll in a good auto mechanics program and learn to appreciate a well working automobile... well enough about that, I am figuring that the ACURA TL is not very masculine car from the sissies that hang on the this site, why tear apart a perfectly good 30K + car ? and do a mod? to get 25 H.P. ???? while loosing 15k in value? because you got to beat up on a strangers car on the street ? I have not been over 90 m.p.h. on the lonely interstate with my type S. I just came to this point of life, that I need more H.P. and less sissy ass ACURA drivers trying to make a grocery getter into a sports, performance let down... 2005 GTO for me and to the sissies,,, the ACURA!!!!! http://ultimategto.com/bondurant04cars1.htm
Old 12-30-2004, 08:04 PM
MIA

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 12-30-2004, 08:06 PM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i dont get it...what was the point of this. was there some precursor thread that led to this?
Old 12-30-2004, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by laserbeamtypeS
I can not read these juvenile posts no longer, from the 16 to 44 years old.
hmm way to bash people then have horrible grammar

congrats on ranting and raving over nothing i hope you get banned for sheer stupidity
Old 12-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Banned

All of the threads were the precursors, All of the bad spelling and the pure idiocy caused this. GOOD-BYE!, Hello G-T-O!
Old 12-30-2004, 08:10 PM
is still kickin!

I can not read these juvenile posts no longer, from the 16 to 44 years old. no longer! you don't know a spark plug from a cigarette lighter. and you can not spell, read or write. (before you post do the copy right click, place in a email then (do the spelling check stuff). save , and place back in your typed message. the moderators on this site are to blame. they don't seem to care, or know the word moderator. (teach your kiddies to spell) enroll in a good auto mechanics program and learn to appreciate a well working automobile... well enough about that, I am figuring that the ACURA TL is not very masculine car from the sissies that hang on the this site, why tear apart a perfectly good 30K + car ? and do a mod? to get 25 H.P. ???? while loosing 15k in value? because you got to beat up on a strangers car on the street ? I have not been over 90 m.p.h. on the lonely interstate with my type S. I just came to this point of life, that I need more H.P. and less sissy ass ACURA drivers trying to make a grocery getter into a sports, performance let down... 2005 GTO for me and to the sissies,,, the ACURA!!!!! http://ultimategto.com/bondurant04cars1.htm

haha hold on so your goin with a car with more horspower, but wait i dont think there is anywhere here in the US that you can go go over 60 mph(except for arizona) so have fun wasting away your gas and money wit a shitty ass american car
Old 12-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Cruisin'

Sooo.....have you ever heard of using caps at the beginning of a sentence? Before you criticize everyone else, you might want to look at what you just wrote, run on sentences et al. Sheesh.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by calman
Sooo.....have you ever heard of using caps at the beginning of a sentence? Before you criticize everyone else, you might want to look at what you just wrote, run on sentences et al. Sheesh.
Thank you who is this guy and what is he talking about?

good riddance in my book
Old 12-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Ex-Acura Service Manager

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Buh Bye!
Old 12-30-2004, 08:19 PM
MIA

I can not read these juvenile posts no longer, from the 16 to 44 year olds. no longer! you don't know a spark plug from a cigarette lighter. and you can not spell, read or write. (before you post do the copy right click, place in a email then (do the spelling check stuff). save , and place back in your typed message. the moderators on this site are to blame. they don't seem to care, or know the word moderator. (teach your kiddies to spell) enroll in a good auto mechanics program and learn to appreciate a well working automobile... well enough about that, I am figuring that the ACURA TL is not very masculine car from the sissies that hang on the this site, why tear apart a perfectly good 30K + car ? and do a mod? to get 25 H.P. ???? while loosing 15k in value? because you got to beat up on a strangers car on the street ? I have not been over 90 m.p.h. on the lonely interstate with my type S. I just came to this point of life, that I need more H.P. and less sissy ass ACURA drivers trying to make a grocery getter into a sports, performance let down... 2005 GTO for me and to the sissies,,, the ACURA!!!!! http://ultimategto.com/bondurant04cars1.htm
If you want to have room to talk about grammar, your post should look like this:

I can no longer read these juvenile posts, from the 16 to 44 years old. No longer! You don't know a spark plug from a cigarette lighter. You can not spell, read, or write. (Before you post, do the copy right click, place in a email then (do the spelling check stuff). save , and place back in your typed message.(WTF is that language? Not English!) The moderators on this site are to blame. They don't seem to care or know the word moderator. (teach your kiddies to spell) enroll in a good auto mechanics program and learn to appreciate a well working automobile... (Giant sentance fragment.) Well enough about that, I am figuring that the ACURA TL is not very masculine car from the sissies that hang on the this site. Why tear apart a perfectly good 30K + car ? and do a mod? to get 25 H.P. ???? while loosing 15k in value? (Use of commas would be helpful to you here.) because you got to beat up on a strangers car on the street ? (Sentance fragment, don't start a sentence with a conjunction.) I have not been over 90 m.p.h. on the lonely interstate with my type S. I just came to this point of life that I need more H.P. and less sissy ass ACURA drivers trying to make a grocery getter into a sports (car?), and a performance let down... 2005 GTO for me and to the sissies,,, (Last time I checked, only one comma is needed, and never to end a sentance.)

Until you follow your own advice of checking your posts with spell check, learn to use commas and periods correctly, quit starting sentences with conjunctions, and put an end to your hypocrisy, you have no room to talk. If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU!

Have fun in your GTO. Acura doesn't need people like you to disgrace our image.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:20 PM
Missing my Acura's

We mod and lose resale value all ya have to do is drive yours in two years it has no value goodbye dickhead!
Old 12-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Safety Car

:wtf: is up wit dis? Must have got up on the wrong side or something. What a Well ..... good riddance and
Old 12-30-2004, 08:25 PM
MIA

Old 12-30-2004, 08:25 PM
I keeps it real

:WTF: You cant be serious. That is just disgusting to rant in a post and call out our members for the same problems you just committed.

Were juvenile? You might want to read your post above and reevalute that thought
Old 12-30-2004, 08:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
So how are GTO sales going so far, Mr. Bigmouth? Not too good from what I hear. Why is that, and why are you going that direction when hardly anyone else is, hmmmmm? You don't sound so smart to me.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chuckstl
So how are GTO sales going so far, Mr. Bigmouth? Not too good from what I hear. Why is that, and why are you going that direction when hardly anyone else is, hmmmmm? You don't sound so smart to me.
Valid point! However his mullet probably look setter in the GTO.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Acura TLS are SLOW

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
PMS?
Old 12-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Safety Car

Anybody notice the ad above ......
Old 12-30-2004, 08:33 PM
Tristate Vip Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
NA...NA....NANA NA...NA....NANA HEY, HEY, HEY,

How's that for punctuation!

Try not to be smoking next time you post a thread complaining about grammar and spelling when your post is full of fragments and run ons.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:39 PM
El Presidente

Originally Posted by chuckstl

indeed chuck, they are reducing production this year drastically because of loss in sales. well i hope this benchod enjoys is american vehicle and we dont have to deal with is useless posts no longer. if this fool wants his post to have some sort of impact, he should have posted it on a GTO forum.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Banned

finaly we have a great thread going on .. and we all are learning puntuation form the dude in mississippi where spelling doesn't matter! (worst education state in the U.S.A.). you get an atta boy! oh i forgot to , , ,, ,,,
Old 12-30-2004, 08:49 PM
MIA

finaly we have a great thread going on .. and we all are learning puntuation form the dude in mississippi where spelling doesn't matter! (worst education state in the U.S.A.). you get an atta boy! oh i forgot to , , ,, ,,,
I do hope you are not talking about me. First of all, I'm not a dude. Second of all, I didn't go to school in MS. Third of all, I went to private school all of my life and I currently have a 4.0 in a double major curriculum for nursing and child psychology. Don't come up with the audacity to call me stupid.

Do NOTt talk about punctuation and bad education. Look at your posts!
Old 12-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by alleyesonmeee
I do hope you are not talking about me. First of all, I'm not a dude. Second of all, I didn't go to school in MS. Third of all, I went to private school all of my life and I currently have a 4.0 in a double major curriculum for nursing and child psychology. Don't come up with the audacity to call me stupid.
OH NURSE ! THIS
Old 12-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Banned

vjbsdf;lg ierj'pjh5eyhg[y5qi3
[
Old 12-30-2004, 08:55 PM
Banned

This IS Funny, This Thread has a GTO advertizment!

EDIT----
Pics!

Old 12-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Missing my Acura's

EDIT----
Pics!

They have to give them damn thibgs away! Ive never seen anyone win a free TL!
Old 12-30-2004, 09:05 PM
I keeps it real

^^More misspelling and capitalization errors.

Please tell me you're joking. I've seen some ignorant pride on the internet before, but damn; you may rival some of the worst.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Banned

That cup holder thing must be bad! in a tl_P I would never brag about a tl _P with a cup holder, are you f,ing kidding. are you getting fender skirts to go with the mud flaps?
Old 12-30-2004, 09:15 PM
2400 Watts in a TL...Why?

Originally Posted by Jput
Valid point! However his mullet probably looks better in the GTO.

This is all we need now... Some ignorant Pontiac owner thinking that GM cars last past their warranty, check the records doornob ... Have fun in three years looking for a reliable car....

And if you want to actually reasearch the topic you will see GM actually has a team of engeneers who's job is to design parts that will only last the warranty peroid.......don't believe me?
Why did they loose sooo much money on the old Grand-Ams and the infamous pontiac 6000s? Let me answer that from personal experience, once it was bought, all it needed to put in it for the 10+ years I had it was oil and gas.... Car dealerships make the majority of their profit from their parts and service department. GM has learned their lesson and now mostly all of their cars will have thousands of dollars of repairs between the third and fifth year, but don't take my word for it, a buddy who has been a GM sales man for 5 years and he still won't buy a GM car, just bought an Accord and Mazda 3 though.

But hey, if you actually think a Bonneville with a beefy engine is something to go for? enjoy.... we'll be glad to see you go
Old 12-30-2004, 09:15 PM
El Presidente

whatever dude, get ur GTO ass out of here, why u still here anyways? if u dont like what we do to our OWN cars then leave
Old 12-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Guys, In a weird way I see where he is going. I have a TL-S and it is great, but I have a Z06 Corvette and it is great too. What he says is true, I mean, we don't drive race cars, we drive neat cars. ALL cars depreciate, TL's and Corvettes and even Mercedes. Drive what you like and stop dissin' every other car as shit. My trans just went up in my 02 TL-S today.........31K miles? Why, after all the trans is Japanese, so what is so perfect there? JD Power says most new cars are fairly decent, including many GM, Ford and D-C cars.......so lighten up, and do research before you say this car is perfect and the rest shit etc.. I try to be well rounded , read road tests, find out why this car is good or bad etc. Despite my POS transmission, I love this car, will buy another TL but is it perfect? No! None of my Chevrolets ever left me stranded like this car almost did to me today with a trans stuck in 1 st gear. BTW, A Pontiac GTO is really a Holden Monaro made in Austrailia, so know your facts. It will catch on I imagine but you have to know it is pricy and rather plain but this is being fixed as we speak with 400hp and some nice dress ups. As far as reliability goes, this Corvette is my second C5 and only 1 time has either had to go back to the dealer for anything. That's more than I can say for my TL. Still I love em both for what they do and the way they do it. Can't we all just get along? hehe. Cheers, QuickRick.
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Umm, good bye??

If you're going to leave, then leave silently. There's no need to bash others in the process. It just makes you look even more uncivilized and stupid.

Having said that, I do love the GTO; especially the '05. But it's unfortunate that one of those beautiful powerful machines has to fall into the hands of a fag.
Safety Car

I think he's still hangin' around for the ads so he can enter and "WIN" one of them "GOATS".
Old 12-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Banned

Hey, retard, your argument is so lame, I have to wonder if it's real or whether you're just a troll trying to piss off people.

For one, you of all people shouldn't be criticizing others for their grammar, spelling or anything else related to English. There are so many things wrong with your post, I don't even know where to begin.

Second, why would you let others dictate what kind of car you own? The people on this board are immature, so you're going to sell your car?

Third, you don't think people modify American cars? You really are ignorant, aren't you?
Old 12-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Banned

Just wait till mechincal problems begins...he'll be back.

The 5 Series and M5 have 4 doors too...are the girly cars too?
Old 12-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by QuickRick
Guys, In a weird way I see where he is going. I have a TL-S and it is great, but I have a Z06 Corvette and it is great too. What he says is true, I mean, we don't drive race cars, we drive neat cars. ALL cars depreciate, TL's and Corvettes and even Mercedes. Drive what you like and stop dissin' every other car as shit. My trans just went up in my 02 TL-S today.........31K miles? Why, after all the trans is Japanese, so what is so perfect there? JD Power says most new cars are fairly decent, including many GM, Ford and D-C cars.......so lighten up, and do research before you say this car is perfect and the rest shit etc.. I try to be well rounded , read road tests, find out why this car is good or bad etc. Despite my POS transmission, I love this car, will buy another TL but is it perfect? No! None of my Chevrolets ever left me stranded like this car almost did to me today with a trans stuck in 1 st gear. BTW, A Pontiac GTO is really a Holden Monaro made in Austrailia, so know your facts. It will catch on I imagine but you have to know it is pricy and rather plain but this is being fixed as we speak with 400hp and some nice dress ups. As far as reliability goes, this Corvette is my second C5 and only 1 time has either had to go back to the dealer for anything. That's more than I can say for my TL. Still I love em both for what they do and the way they do it. Can't we all just get along? hehe. Cheers, QuickRick.
Well, considering that Corvette has its own division in engineering, designing, and just about everything, it's not surprising that the Vette is a reliable car.

I'm a big GM fan (used to be bigger, but not after this piece of shit Denali my dad bought), and I give credit where it's due. But people like laserbeamTypeS, who bash on other cars in the process of leaving for another, really bother me.

Nonetheless, you're right. We need to all get along.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Banned

Almost 500 readers here in less than 2 hrs. can I troll, or can I troll. (so who won the GTO ?)I love my almost stock TL-S but factory 260 H.P don,t get it ! are you reading this ACURA ? thanks to all the wonderful people that just could not resist in my original post Happy New Year, and quit tearing perfectly working cars apart.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:25 PM
2400 Watts in a TL...Why?

Originally Posted by alleyesonmeee

Do NOTt talk about punctuation and bad education. Look at your posts!

Insert foot (A) into mouth (B)...

How's that taste?
Old 12-30-2004, 10:27 PM
4th Gear

I agree with Laser. Last year I bought my wife an 03CLS. I got a great deal. It was an Acura Lemon Buy Back. Trans and Elec. Took it to the dealer for the recall and the trans fluid is toast. Acura wouldn't pay to change it. So I'm waitng for it to die. Then I'll trade it.Maybe a GTO or caddie CTS.
I've been driving since 1970. I trashed 1 trans. in a 340 dart (turns out revving an auto in neutral, then slamming it into drive isnt good for the tranny, but, eh i was still young). since then ive been putting 100k+ on cars and havent replaced a tranny since. btw, I've been working for GM for the last 20 years .Please no urban legends about the car biz.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:35 PM
Dragging knees in

Almost 500 readers here in less than 2 hrs. can I troll, or can I troll. (so who won the GTO ?)I love my almost stock TL-S but factory 260 H.P don,t get it ! are you reading this ACURA ? thanks to all the wonderful people that just could not resist in my original post Happy New Year, and quit tearing perfectly working cars apart.
I guess you haven't been bitten by the mod bug yet.

What I do with my car is nobody else's business. I like my car to be set apart from other TL's on the road. The point is not about tearing apart a perfectly working car; it's about making a perfectly working car perform even better. Extra horsepower and better handling never hurt anybody.

And 260-hp in a family sedan for 30 grand is really not that bad. In fact, I personally think it's pretty darn good. Sure, you can have a 500-horsepower M5 that is a sedan, but you also have to shell out nearly 3 times the cost of a TL. I can't afford that, and I can't afford to get the '05 GTO and take on another monthly car payment. So hey, if you want to ditch your TL and get the GTO, then go for it. I love the GTO, and more power to ya. But I'm perfectly happy driving my TL everyday. It's an awesome car for someone my age, almost too good. I don't have the luxury of ditching it whenever I want to and getting a powerful-from-the-factory monster (GTO).

Good luck and enjoy it.

Quick Reply: closed