Check this out! Toyota Celica GTS tried to race me

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a dick...winning is one thing, but taunting? What a dick...by the way, you should be careful who you do that to...I'd sure love to read/hear about this when she pulls out her gun and busts a cap in your ass...
Old 05-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Racer

Idiot

This foo rides up on a chic and paces her to see whos inside. If i was driving and some one ride up on me and looking into my window your first natural reaction is to SPEED the F*ck up and I think that is what she did. I dont think she was tryin to race anyone. SHe was probably thinking who is this maniac running next to me looking into my windows. Then this dumbass has the nerve to roll down his window to taunt her. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN. If you were in that chics situation you probably would have been pissed off too. I dont blame her for going off on you. Your an idiot. Running along somwone. They probably got freaked out because you were looking in and when she tried to take off, you hunt her down and taunt her. YOU ARE A REAL MAN. IDIOT. Your lucky you didnt run into my girl, she would have thrown some shit at your car then smoke you or smoke you first then throw some shit at your car. Nah she wont throw anything at your car. she would have just smoke you and LAUGH IN YOUR FACE AT THE LIGHT.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Instructor

OK.. can i retract this post? I admit what I did was childish.. guess I got caught up in the moment.. didn't mean to offend anyone.. sorry!!! Didn't mean to give Acura drivers a bad rap. Not my personality.. guess I screwed up this time.. sorry everyone.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:49 PM
I'd rather be driving:

OK.. can i retract this post? I admit what I did was childish.. guess I got caught up in the moment.. didn't mean to offend anyone.. sorry!!! Didn't mean to give Acura drivers a bad rap. Not my personality.. guess I screwed up this time.. sorry everyone.
Kudos to ItalnMuslNYC

He has seen the error of his ways and has apologized. Let's let him back in the fold and move on...
Old 12-23-2005, 01:30 AM
1st Gear

Racing a Toyota Celica GTS

Dude -

You sound like one of this "macho" (snicker, snicker) little closet cases who thinks "his doesn't stink." Your kind are the ones who talk big, but who always back down when threatened. Believe me. I've lived through many of you "macho" numbers. You're also the "kind" who talk bad about Gay people, but on the weekends, you're up under the covers, "secretly" blowing each and everyone of your "friends," eh?

Get off the cross, we need the wood, okay?
Old 12-23-2005, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by ricardo5
Dude -

You sound like one of this "macho" (snicker, snicker) little closet cases who thinks "his doesn't stink." Your kind are the ones who talk big, but who always back down when threatened. Believe me. I've lived through many of you "macho" numbers. You're also the "kind" who talk bad about Gay people, but on the weekends, you're up under the covers, "secretly" blowing each and everyone of your "friends," eh?

you brought up a year old thread just to say that?
Old 12-23-2005, 02:05 AM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

... is all i have to say.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:47 AM
Advanced

I really don't see how this story is funny. I'm a girl and if a guy sped up to me and did what you did to her, then I would put my foot on the gas just to get away from you. With all the crazy people out there, I would've reacted the same way. She was probably scared of you, not trying to race you. But that's just my
Old 12-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Originally Posted by ricardo5
Dude -

You bring up a 1 year old thread for this??