Car is almost complete!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:47 AM
pwnage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Car is almost complete!

Ok the blacked out headlights come in the mail today via UPS from Atomic Street. I just finished hardwiring the LEDs to an internal switch and tonight I am replacing the guage cluster lights with blue LEDs. Next Friday my new fender will be coming in the mail (my gf wrecked my car a while back) and I will do a full post with pictures of everything asap. I want to thank everyone for all the help they have given me because I wouldn't have been able to accomplish any of this without acurazine.com!
Old 06-07-2007, 12:05 PM
LiQuiDFleX81

Thumbs up

hey i'm glad u got the headlights,, you are going to love them!
just some helpful advice when install.
*don't let anyone think you got a bad unfitting product,, it's more than likely they didn't install them properly.
*at first when i had my stock lights out, it crossed my mind that it might not work out right because of reading on this board, but u have to remember exactly how the lights came out,, especially the two inner bolts that you have to get out,, they look like they go into the grill,, their's a metal bar in that area,, about 7 inches long with 2 holes in em,, where you took the bolts out,, that metal bar has to go in FRONT of the plastic bracket that is on each headlight for the lights fit properly.
*when i was doin that part i was like #$$%#$ because it was starting not to fit,, but once u getthe headlight bracket in first,, then metal bar, then bolt that f*cker in.
*also it helps to keep pressure on the housing,, using your body, kneee whatever,, so their is no gaps when you put the bumper back on ane verything will work out fine!
if u have any questions just hit me up
Old 06-07-2007, 02:28 PM
pwnage

thanks... my lil bro and I are actually installing them right now!! I will keep everyone updated...